What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Nope, no changes at all. That was his only change.
what ? in all variations or just ronin? i mean i felt ronin was gonna get a nerf but this is a legit facepalm. seeing how i have to toss that thing on the ground in the right spot, then recall it at the right time.. AND meter burn that ish , it should break armor... esp when others can break armor so easily .. but whatevs.. whats done is done..

im more curious if they have fixed or changed any hitboxes/hurtboxes or not. i dont play J cage but his njp was beating scorpions ji3 in the beta and i was like
":eek: - is this a thing?"
lol - i thought his njp sucked

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Maaaaaaaan, this new netcode just keeps getting better and better. I'm getting literally MINIMAL rollback in 180ms connections. Even against a decent Dragon's Fire Kang I could see AND react to all of his blockstrings.
I'm in love with this new netcode!

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Maaaaaaaan, this new netcode just keeps getting better and better. I'm getting literally MINIMAL rollback in 180ms connections. Even against a decent Dragon's Fire Kang I could see AND react to all of his blockstrings.
I'm in love with this new netcode!
This version is much better than last. I have yet to experience any skipped frames, teleports and the likes when I've had matches with pings of 120ms+

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Sigh... still no PS4 beta code. :(
Signed up day 1 and told my friends to sign up too... friends got a code and I didn't lol.
Teasing me by putting my main in first too. So evil.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
@IrishMantis Since you're from EU, we should TOTALLY try to play each other. This easily would be the ultimate test for this new netcode. If we, somehow, manage to have an appropriate/decent fight, then this netcode can handle anything.

...although this is highly unlikely to happen. Lol

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Meterburn fly kick is +1 now, down from +2. Dualist healing is faster i believe, also, dark stance keeps its buff when hit. Everything else is exactly the same for now.
Do orbs still get bopped in the corner of some stages? Because that really, really sucks.

JDM

Noob
I don't know if I'm tripping, but I cannot for the life of my special cancel 214 in hellfire anymore on block. Works on hit but not on block.

MAN0

DevilApes
I don't know if I'm tripping, but I cannot for the life of my special cancel 214 in hellfire anymore on block. Works on hit but not on block.
You mean you cannot special cancel 214 into flame aura on block anymore?

can u guys tell us all lk's buffs ?
man i really want a code :( i'll share a game with someone if he shares his account with the beta with me

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
If anyone has an extra ps4 / Xbone code, please PM me. I have a few folks who could use it. I'd need one for each system.

Thanks. :)

hey guys if someone can share his account with me (ps4) so i can download the beta and i'll give him an account that have until dawn
can someone share the beta with me please ?

Thank you. Are there any more changes for Jax?
-F3 10F start up (up from 9)
-F212 -5 on block (up from -2)
-D1D2 -5 on block (down from -6)
-(Wrestler) D1D2 no longer ticks into Quad Slam
-(Wrestler) F3 now ticks on hit into Quad Slam
-Universal damage scaling after EX Overhead Dash Punch
-Universal damage scaling after Overhead Dash Punch

Nothing to report on Pumped Up (couldn't find any noticeable changes) and Heavy Weapons (couldn't find any noticeable changes)

Everyone seems to have universal sweep changes as well, they all seem safe on block.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
-F3 10F start up (up from 9)
-F212 -5 on block (up from -2)
-D1D2 -5 on block (down from -6)
-(Wrestler) D1D2 no longer ticks into Quad Slam
-(Wrestler) F3 now ticks on hit into Quad Slam
-Universal damage scaling after EX Overhead Dash Punch
-Universal damage scaling after Overhead Dash Punch

Nothing to report on Pumped Up (couldn't find any noticeable changes) and Heavy Weapons (couldn't find any noticeable changes)

Everyone seems to have universal sweep changes as well, they all seem safe on block.
F3 was always10f start up?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
@IrishMantis Since you're from EU, we should TOTALLY try to play each other. This easily would be the ultimate test for this new netcode. If we, somehow, manage to have an appropriate/decent fight, then this netcode can handle anything.

...although this is highly unlikely to happen. Lol
I would love to bro, but I still yet to receive my Code. Good chance I'll know by the end of the day if the dude got a PS4 or not. Either way I'm fine about it

Status
Not open for further replies.