What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseyk

Noob
Mileena can insta air sai now lol. D1 is 6f and d3 is 8f. Jax i didnt see any real changes. Liu kangs mb flykick is +1 now, dualist buff stays on hit and healing is faster, ronin takedas sword only hits once on block now which is a huge nerf as it kills his armor break potential. The netcode feels ridiculously good. Fucking smooth as butter
lk yin heal without practice to watch amount ticks i know it is impossible to say how much faster it is and i can't think of a good way to test it without that , but maybe worth testing how the yin and yang cancels act or have been changed so you can use them like ss ?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Mileena can insta air sai now lol. D1 is 6f and d3 is 8f. Jax i didnt see any real changes. Liu kangs mb flykick is +1 now, dualist buff stays on hit and healing is faster, ronin takedas sword only hits once on block now which is a huge nerf as it kills his armor break potential. The netcode feels ridiculously good. Fucking smooth as butter
few people on twitter says it still hits twice- you are sure of this 100 that it only hits once? people toying with my emotions .,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.