What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i second that, i played some beta thanks to a friend of mine. I randomly stumbled upon this: I held up-right and sometimes my character was not jumping, the game was not registering my inputs 100% of the time. Try it if you have time to.

kevkopdx

Noob
Okay I plYex both SD Johnny and Commando Kano and it seems to be crazy teleporting at 130 since update it was fine until 180 before that

Also it's not a big deal but there is a minor bug when Stunt Fouble does his up clone the clone stays in the screen only a visual issue does not effect gameplay
i had a visual hiccup against a subzero- he did that ground ice pound thing and the blast effect stayed on screen for the round

Matix218

Get over here!
instead of random like "beta runs worse now!" it would be good to know - what characters/variations were being used, which background, general idea of what was being done. (spamming!?) More characters are added as they are optimized and tweaked to run within perfomance benchmarks. The point of the beta is to find any outliers and potential high marks.
Paulo I have noticed since the update yesterday it seems choppier in general as well. No specific moves or characters seem to be causing this. I don't know if you guys adjusted any of the settings to try to tweak it or test it but I am just comparing it to how it was before the update. Just for reference the ping in these matches was in between 75-150ish and it seemed to be choppy or skipping frames much more often then before the update

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
instead of random like "beta runs worse now!" it would be good to know - what characters/variations were being used, which background, general idea of what was being done. (spamming!?) More characters are added as they are optimized and tweaked to run within perfomance benchmarks. The point of the beta is to find any outliers and potential high marks.
I don't have any video and this event seems to be extremely rare, but sometimes I tried to duck block after a knockdown and my character was blocking in the opposite direction of my opponent.
It messed up my inputs after too

Regarding the netcode, to me it looks perfect even at 200ping...I have moments in which the ping goes up at around 400-500 and then comes down to normal after 1 second, but it only happens every 10 games or so.
Sometimes the beta crashes without any apparent reason.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Paulo I have noticed since the update yesterday it seems choppier in general as well. No specific moves or characters seem to be causing this. I don't know if you guys adjusted any of the settings to try to tweak it or test it but I am just comparing it to how it was before the update. Just for reference the ping in these matches was in between 75-150ish and it seemed to be choppy or skipping frames much more often then before the update
I've notice this two in the last two days. Someone ping is below 100 seems like it feels like the old netcode even though it's the beta. I kinda felt like my moves where not coming out or didn't register. It wasn't anyone specific or during a certain stage. Just a set I did with a random player for 30 mins.

Matix218

Get over here!
I've notice this two in the last two days. Someone ping is below 100 seems like it feels like the old netcode even though it's the beta. I kinda felt like my moves where not coming out or didn't register. It wasn't anyone specific or during a certain stage. Just a set I did with a random player for 30 mins.
Wired or Wi-Fi?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Is it me or does the xbox beta have some matchmaking issues? My nat is always open yet it's totally random when I can find matches.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
The code is good. Its just the random delays. like im moving slower that the person im playing. Block string are not block strings. Like off of jip.

Status
Not open for further replies.