What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, a lot of buzz has stirred concerning an update that has only apparently hit the Playstation 4 side of things (have not confirmed that yet). These changes added the following characters: D'Vorah, Reptile, Ermac, Sonya, Quan Chi, Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, and Ferra/Tor were the ones added in today's update. Credit to @Creepy00

Below you can find the new Mortal Kombat X Online Beta select screen taken from Team YOMI's stream (currently LIVE)

newbetaselectscreen.png

No official word or announcement has been made yet concerning this update, but it's definitely here! Enjoy and feel free to discuss the changes in your character's respective forums!

Source: http://www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Isn't the choppiness a normal thing at the start of each update? Usually, it feels better after a day or so, at least for me.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Interesting though that they aren't including the DLC characters in the beta. Geez, there's still even that empty space where Goro's supposed to be. Guess we'll see what they get come March 1st.

Erron also got a small nerf. Now command grab doesn't work on block, but now command grab works on the corner (on hit). Can someone double check?

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Just played @Death and the connection was pretty good! It was around 180ms if I'm not mistaken, we had a few hiccups here and there, but the matches were definitely playable!
GGs, man! Great Cage and great throw mixups, keep it up!

Now, something I didn't understand was this:

What the hell happened?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.