What's new

MKIII Tower Secret Fight

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ermac does not appear if you do a brutality on opponent 8, at least not every time. It is something else.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Ermac does not appear if you do a brutality on opponent 8, at least not every time. It is something else.
I thought so, I wouldn't have said you needed a brutality, because I don't specifically recall doing it before facing him. It may be something of landing a certain percentage of damage in a combo, or X-ray or something like that.

If anybody can figure out exactly what triggers the Ermac fight before the tower expires, I will shoutout whoever in my youtube vid. I'm just trying to get all secret fights in all MK classic premier towers. I got Rep from MK1, Fake Jade from MK2 (both, are on youtube), and only Mileena from MK3, but no Ermac :/ and I don't want to upload a vid with only one of the two secret fights

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I thought I was on to something, namely, I always get dragon challenges on the fights you get the secret characters. I tried just doing the challenge and no finisher, but no dice. But maybe it's a combination. Just do your best, try brutalities when you can, you'll get Ermac on accident like the rest of us.

I thought I was on to something, namely, I always get dragon challenges on the fights you get the secret characters. I tried just doing the challenge and no finisher, but no dice. But maybe it's a combination. Just do your best, try brutalities when you can, you'll get Ermac on accident like the rest of us.
I did a run with all fights ending with brutalities (including Mileena), but no luck either :/

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I did a run with all fights ending with brutalities (including Mileena), but no luck either :/
Yeah, you're right, it's weird that now I'm trying, I don't get him either. It could be getting a flawless or something, or not blocking during the 8th match. And since I posted the above, I don't get dragon challenges during that fight anymore, but I do on the third one. Must be coincidence or something.

Yeah, you're right, it's weird that now I'm trying, I don't get him either. It could be getting a flawless or something, or not blocking during the 8th match. And since I posted the above, I don't get dragon challenges during that fight anymore, but I do on the third one. Must be coincidence or something.
hmm...I'll try to do a flawless on the 8th fight. Maybe you're about not blocking too, though. I shall have to test these out tomorrow, unless you already tested them lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah i got the mileena match but not ermac yet :-( im also using ermac does this make a difference?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
FYI, I got the secret fight with Mileena without doing a single Brutality. Still haven't gotten the Ermac fight yet.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I just got a Flawless Victory in the second round, with the Dragon Challenge (cause it was end the match with over 40% health), and Brutality, and yet no Ermac. It's got to be something simpler, like maybe finish the match with X-Ray, something you may do on accident. Maybe even lose a round, I don't know. I think I've had Ermac twice, like in the first 3 times I did the tower, and I wasn't paying attention or really trying that hard.

EDIT: I'm thinking about the different Dragon Challenges, if it's not something like those, what could it be? I'm fairly sure I had Dragon Challenges at the 8th fighter, and going after the challenges must have triggered the secret fight some way.

What does NOT trigger the secret Ermac fight:
- Any form of finisher
- Ending the match with X-Ray
- Getting a flawless (unless perhaps double, but highly doubtful due to reports)
- Ending the match with a certain amount of health (unless maybe under 10%, but doubtful due to reports)
- Getting the first hit
- No dashing/running
- Not blocking for a round
- Not using any kick attacks
- Not using Super Meter
- Nothing do with Throws (I've killed my opponent by pretty much only throwing him, nothing :p)
- Nothing to do with Interactibles (I used a good number of jump interactibles throughout the match)

Last edited:

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
@Loyal ice wolf @MKF30

OK, I just got the Ermac fight. This is exactly what I did: the first round I only used uppercut, and lost the round because of punish (so losing 1 round could be the trigger). I proceeded to uppercut some more, but I also landed a 52% corner combo (a certain combo damage could trigger it). I finally won the match with uppercutting the rest of the way (so uppercutting a certain amount of times may trigger it). I don't remember if I actually jumped, but I probably did, but perhaps that could be the trigger. I'll try again later, narrowing it down by doing only one of these.

EDIT: It's definitely linked to uppercuts It's performing a number of uppercuts during a round or match, regardless, they're few, so should be easy.

Last edited:
@Loyal ice wolf @MKF30

OK, I just got the Ermac fight. This is exactly what I did: the first round I only used uppercut, and lost the round because of punish (so losing 1 round could be the trigger). I proceeded to uppercut some more, but I also landed a 52% corner combo (a certain combo damage could trigger it). I finally won the match with uppercutting the rest of the way (so uppercutting a certain amount of times may trigger it). I don't remember if I actually jumped, but I probably did, but perhaps that could be the trigger. I'll try again later, narrowing it down by doing only one of these.

EDIT: After further testing, it appears to be linked to uppercuts. I jumped and haven't done very damaging combos at all, uppercuts and combos with uppercut enders. I did do a fatality in both, but don't think that's important.
just tuned in so whats the deal about the secret ermac fight ? is there something earned in this or just a fight ?

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
just tuned in so whats the deal about the secret ermac fight ? is there something earned in this or just a fight ?
You don't get anything other than war points in defeating secret fighters. But these guys really want to fight him at least once, so yeah. And I've got too much time :p

@Loyal ice wolf @MKF30

EDIT: It's definitely linked to uppercuts It's performing a number of uppercuts during a round or match, regardless, they're few, so should be easy.
THANK YOU!!! I got the fight! What do you want me to shout out? Gamertag, PSN, a name, or what? I'm editing the vid now. You have no idea how much I appreciate you helping me :D <3

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
THANK YOU!!! I got the fight! What do you want me to shout out? Gamertag, PSN, a name, or what? I'm editing the vid now. You have no idea how much I appreciate you helping me :D <3
Oh uh, just my username will do I guess :p

I use it everywhere, also youtube, so maybe you can link it. Just has Hitman Absolution videos now though.

Last edited:
Oh uh, just my username will do I guess :p

I use it everywhere, also youtube, so maybe you can link it. Just has Hitman Absolution videos now though.
I added your name in the intro of the vid, and added your link into the description for your youtube. I don't know if the forum rules are against posting links, so if you want to see the vid, just look up my gamertag on youtube; loyal ice wolf
and watch the MK3 tower vid

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
@Loyal ice wolf @MKF30

So which opponent you do this with?

D

Deleted member 9158

I did a fatality on one opponent and I got the Mileena secret fight