What's new

MKIII Tower Secret Fight

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Of course they couldn't have Smoke or Noob, so they cheat and go with a UMK3 hidden battle. It's not called the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 tower, NRS!

I'm still salty about no Smoke.

Anyway, from what I've read, it seems to be done by ending Opponent 3 with a Brutality.

Dont know exactly what I did to trigger it but here it is.

I'm just happy to see more Kenshi players. :)

But yeah, I found the secret fight as well. don't know how to trigger it, but maybe it's similar to how it was done in UMK3 (can't remember if there was a way or not, been so long since I played it).

Considering the first was Reptile and the second was Kitana, did any of you really expect a Smoke or Noob fight?

I fully expected it to be either Sub-Zero, Mileena, or Ermac.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
The Mileena one popped up for me after I beat Sub-Zero, and it wasn't even flawless, so don't know what triggered it.
Didn't get Ermac though.

The Mileena one popped up for me after I beat Sub-Zero, and it wasn't even flawless, so don't know what triggered it.
Didn't get Ermac though.
It's like only Mileena. My above post meant I expected we'd be fighting one of those three, as they were hidden characters in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

yugzilla

Noob
well i managed to get both Mileena and Ermac on my first try. i think Mileena is to beat opponent 3 with a brutality and to fight Ermac you need to perform a fatality against opponent 8. i dont know the exact details but thats how i done it. hope it helps someone at least

AkTiVe

o.o
I'm just happy to see more Kenshi players. :)

But yeah, I found the secret fight as well. don't know how to trigger it, but maybe it's similar to how it was done in UMK3 (can't remember if there was a way or not, been so long since I played it).
Kenshi is awesome. Hes my secondary atm

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Mileena gets unlocked by doing a brutality, did it three times in a row. Never won the fight because she punished bug spray every time :O

Didnt get Ermac though, did a fatality and brutality.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
I fought her & I never once did a brutalitity, I did get a flawless on the a few of the rounds & some Fatality's, maybe its something to do with those.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I fought Mileena and I got 1 flawless and brutality the 3rd fighter.

Don't know if that triggers it.

Also Ermac, I don't think those are the exact requirements.

I just did brutalities through the whole ladder and fought Mileena and Ermac. Ermac is doing a brutality on the 8th opponent, if I remember correctly

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Doubt it, since he's already in the tower itself (I assume the 9 fights are static)
In the MKII Tower, I fought secret Kitana, and then regular Kitana. Though maybe that's because she was supposed to be Jade as the secret Kitana, so I don't know.

In the MKII Tower, I fought secret Kitana, and then regular Kitana. Though maybe that's because she was supposed to be Jade as the secret Kitana, so I don't know.
Mournful Kitana in her Revenant skin was supposed to be "Jade" for the MKII tower.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Of course they couldn't have Smoke or Noob, so they cheat and go with a UMK3 hidden battle. It's not called the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 tower, NRS!

I'm still salty about no Smoke.

Anyway, from what I've read, it seems to be done by ending Opponent 3 with a Brutality.
Awe dont worry buddy, I'm sure smokey will come back in MK 11 or 12 :D oh and thanks!