What's new

MK9 vs Injustice

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I'm just as excited for this game as I was for MK9. The reason is that I like DC heroes as much as MK. I also don't need fatalities or a block button to get me hyped. I play SF4, and I like a lot of other fighters in general so it not being exactly the same as MK9 doesn't bother me. I also don't want fatalities in injustice, because most of the heroes don't kill.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The main thing that's got me hyepd about this game aside from Green Lantern is the flow the game appears to have. The game looks extremely fast-paced. While the cutscenes in-game and whatnot slow down the game some, the entire game otherwise looks extremely fast, and even round transitions are quick and painless.

If there's one thing games are missing now, it's quick round transitions.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
MK9 all day. This is the first game that I actually take seriously. If it wasn't for this game I wouldn't even be on TYM. I study MK9 more than the bible (too much?) and I really want to be good at it. I have a pretty good feeling EVO will have Injustice, but I plan on making 9 last until MK10 comes out, plus I was never a DC fan. But I do hope you guys enjoy Injustice when it comes out, I'm just gonna keep my fans and buy a penthouse in Edenia ;)

With the experience NRS had with making Mortal Kombat 9 an extremely good GAME (if a flawed fighting/competitive game), I'm sure Injustice is going to end up being super solid. Also, they're under the pressure of representing DC, a more popular license. As a competitive game, I'm sure all the patches and pre-balance issues of MK9 gave them some input this time around. I'm not worried about the clunky demos, MK9 was clunky too in its demo days. Here's hoping for a great next chapter on the road to MK10.