What's new

MK9 Nino's 2nd dutch Tournament in the Netherlands captured in HD by Project MrE

Project MrE is bringing you the last 10 gameplays of a Mortal Kombat tournament held in utrecht, netherlands by a guy called Nino.
The matches are captured in HD up to 1080p.
This is the second tournament held by Nino who was connected to the former dutch mk tournament organisation called Flawless Victory.
We regret to inform that this organisation is no more, however some pro dutch players (called Doku and Robokop) are cola berating with Project MrE to create a new dutch mk organisation to keep the dutch mk scene and tournaments alive.
So for those of you who are living in Europe, like us on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates to get the updates on this new dutch MK tournament organisation.

Here are the ten videos that were captured @ Nino's 2nd Mortal Kombat tournament in the Utrecht, Netherlands
LBR1 : Solid-14 vs Assassin

LBR2 : Djax vs Davidovitch

WBSF : Doku vs Robokop

LBQF : Robokop vs Djax

LBQF : Superbnova vs Solid-14

LBSF : Robokop vs Superbnova

WBF : Doku vs Lucky

LBF : Robokop vs Lucky

GF : Lucky vs Doku
part1
part 2

Thanks for watching and we hope you enjoyed our clips.
Don't forget to subscribe to our channel http://www.youtube.com/ProjectMRE
And follow the updates on facebook by liking our page http://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Now let's get this frontpage!!
Although I cannot watch it here in Africa (slowwwww internet here :( ), I cannot wait to see that sick action that went down at the Utrecht tournament!
I can't wait for Cannes to happen!!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
AAAhhhh, I want to see that action!! lol It takes like half an hour to load a simple youtube match... pft
But on the other hand - They play MK over here in Zanzibar, next week I'm visiting the local game shop with a Tanzanian MK brotha!!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
good stuff guys, ill have to try take a trip of holland to attend, i like the shang player in the vids

Sasuga

Noob
good stuff guys, ill have to try take a trip of holland to attend, i like the shang player in the vids
RoboKop did a moneymatch after the tournament with Lucky, which he won by a hairlength. Too bad these weren't recorded. Very high level players!

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
RoboKop did a moneymatch after the tournament with Lucky, which he won by a hairlength. Too bad these weren't recorded. Very high level players!
yeah man robokop is a good player.
first 15 euro money match i won.. second 10 euro money match he won..

Sasuga

Noob
yeah man robokop is a good player.
first 15 euro money match i won.. second 10 euro money match he won..
Ah, I missed the first MM then.

Offtopic: gingen jullie nog naar Cannes? Ik wil ook gaan maar zoek nog mensen om eventueel een kamer mee te delen en mee te rijden o.i.d. Maar dat hangt ook nog even af van een maat van me, die ook wil gaan.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
[MENTION=6085]Sasuga[/MENTION]

yeah he payed my entree for this tourney that was the money match deal he came with.. ''lucky'' i got 1st LOL
and i dont know if im goin to france man.. i think robokop is def. goin with doku

thnx for a ll the views and comments we really appreciate it.

Time to start marketing the new tournament here's the info :
Project MrE presents its first lan tournament for Mortal Kombat.
We created a special concept to see who are the real Champions of this game by letting the finalists of the PS3 and Xbox 360 battle each other on both platforms.

Entrance is 5 euro
Pre Participation fee : 15 Euro
Participation fee @ the door: 20 Euro

Platforms : Xbox 360 / PS3
1st Prize: (€) 200
2nd Prize: (€) 100
3rd Prize : (€) 50

Payment for the Pre participation fee will be available as soon as the new MK dutch forum is online

So be sure to join the action and have some snacks and drinks @ our bar

Location: basement Statenweg, statenweg , Rotterdam, Netherlands
Date: 28 January 2012
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Help us make this a big tournament by visiting our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates , click on events and send it to everyone on your Facebook list