What's new

MK10's Promotion: Sub-Zero - Human or Cyborg?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Well theres an idea then, they actually get off their asses and do something xD
they could kick Onaga's ass, but they made Scorpion their bitch instead and then trolled him with a zombie clan. lol true champion of the elder god-scorpion couldn't even beat shujinko-an old virgin poor guy.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
you posted exactly what i think. and i predict that every good character (except Shang Tsung) will be reborn and become good again, like what happened in MKD Ermac's ending, but they won't be in mk10.
Shang Tsung is still having fun inside Sindel. There's only one thing that we do know for certain, that the fight for Armageddon will happen on top of The Pyramid of Argus ( because it's a fixed point in time ) but everything else.... Who knows. Personally I think that The One Being will manifest through The Dream Realm with Delia. But that's my theory. If there is a MK vs Injustice.... It could be between Zebron and Krypto.... point is, there's no point until it happens.

Minh Giang

Shang Tsung is still having fun inside Sindel. There's only one thing that we do know for certain, that the fight for Armageddon will happen on top of The Pyramid of Argus ( because it's a fixed point in time ) but everything else.... Who knows. Personally I think that The One Being will manifest through The Dream Realm with Delia. But that's my theory. If there is a MK vs Injustice.... It could be between Zebron and Krypto.... point is, there's no point until it happens.
my question is: wtf happened to Taven, NRS made his ending in MKA non-canon just because they ran out of idea lol.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
my question is: wtf happened to Taven, NRS made his ending in MKA non-canon just because they ran out of idea lol.
The whole point was that someone would be chosen to be the next Edenian God. But it's probably going to be Rain instead of Taven this time round. Them being half brother Demi Gods and all...

Minh Giang

The whole point was that someone would be chosen to be the next Edenian God. But it's probably going to be Rain instead of Taven this time round. Them being half brother Demi Gods and all...
IMO Armageddon will happen again, and Blaze will wake Taven up again. But i think we aren't gonna see Shao Kahn for a long time, good, i don't like him :p. If NRS brings him back he will fuck everyone up again lol.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
IMO Armageddon will happen again, and Blaze will wake Taven up again. But i think we aren't gonna see Shao Kahn for a long time, good, i don't like him :p. If NRS brings him back he will fuck everyone up again lol.
The whole point is that The One Being is trying to come back into physical existence, but in doing so, merges the realms into one. My theory is that Shao Khan, Onaga, Dark Raiden, Shinnok are being manipulated by The One Being to merge the realms. ( I think of The One Being as something like Sauron from Lord of the Rings ) Fighting is causing the realms to split instead of merge, which is why The Elder Gods impose balance within the realms through the Mortal Kombat tournament. We have already seen Daegon in MK9 background, so it's probably safe to assume that we will see Taven again.

Minh Giang

The whole point is that The One Being is trying to come back into physical existence, but in doing so, merges the realms into one. My theory is that Shao Khan, Onaga, Dark Raiden, Shinnok are being manipulated by The One Being to merge the realms. ( I think of The One Being as something like Sauron from Lord of the Rings ) Fighting is causing the realms to split instead of merge, which is why The Elder Gods impose balance within the realms through the Mortal Kombat tournament. We have already seen Daegon in MK9 background, so it's probably safe to assume that we will see Taven again.
ugghhh, Daegon, i hate that guy, well, i hate every Red Dragon member lol. But i still give him a chance, hope NRS will improve his story. He's like a random guy who says: hey, i'm a new sub-boss in MKA and i've affected the story since the beginning >.> ...

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
ugghhh, Daegon, i hate that guy, well, i hate every Red Dragon member lol. But i still give him a chance, hope NRS will improve his story. He's like a random guy who says: hey, i'm a new sub-boss in MKA and i've affected the story since the beginning >.> ...
Daegon created The Red Dragon clan, so can say that The Red Dragon clan is from Edenia. Sub-Zero is from Cryomancers whom come from Outworld. ( Trying to get back on topic ) Perhaps there will be a new story for Frost which turns Sub-Zero back into Human form?

What NRS did in MK9 was Amazing! And I do not want it ruined because YSZ/Kuai Liang players start bitch moaning all over again. YSZ should stay as a cyber robot. If Sub-Zero becomes human again, it Should be Bi-Han turning from Noob Saibot back into human form, probably will be aligned Good as he was sucked into the Soulnado and might be the Champion of the Elder Gods instead of Scorpion in this alternate timeline.
If Sub-Zero is Human again, I want him to be Evil Bi-Han. The fans of the Younger Brother Sub have had it for too long. It's time for MK1 Sub-Zero fans to have their character back!
I like the way you think here.
Pony Sub Zero.
In fact, everyone becomes ponies.
Alien Substance Back me up here.
That should be its own spin-off game.