What's new

MK10's Promotion: Sub-Zero - Human or Cyborg?

Will NRS use a non-canon (unless he becomes restored later in the story mode) human Sub-Zero for promotional material and advertisements, or the currently canon Cyber Sub-Zero?

Unban Kratos.

How will Scorpion react to having to kick metallic ass in advertisements instead of organic?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I hope they just go with Human SZ. If they only do Cyber I'll have to find another main because I'm not playing with a cyber SZ.

Error

DF2+R2
I loved Cyber-Sub, he had a lot of potential too, but "price of dive-kicks" I hope they include both with human as an alt. And of course, the costumes better play differently (cool)

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I think CSZ was the most hated character in the game, and he sucked.

though, yeah, hoping a Human Sub-Zero would be the right move here, also Robot Smoke should be awesome.
Agreed, Sub-zero has always been my favorite character since I first played MK1. I actually wanted to play CSZ at first, but then it just didn't feel right, Smoke needs to be the Blue Cyborg, not sub-zero. i think its because everyone is attached to subzero as a human. Let's pretend that Cyrax ended up staying in human form somehow, nobody would like that, fans love Cyrax because hes the yellow robo. Same thing applied to Subby, he's the blue ninja, not the blue robo.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
lol both are DEAD.
If HSub-Zero is in MK10, he'll probaly be Noob/Elder Sub-Zero cuz that guy was thrown to the Soulnado. If there's no SZ in MK10, Frost will probaly be there.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol both are DEAD.
If HSub-Zero is in MK10, he'll probaly be Noob/Elder Sub-Zero cuz that guy was thrown to the Soulnado. If there's no SZ in MK10, Frost will probaly be there.
You're way too story wise.
Most of us actually don't care if they're magically revived to be in the roster, even if half of the dead characters on the roster do not appear in the story mode, or characters who don't have nothing to do with the story mode, such as Kenshi, Skarlet, Rain, Kratos, and freddy were in MK9.

We just want to kick each others asses on a enhanced System of MK9 with increased roster, stage and of course the addiction of new characters, can be who ever they like (Robo Smoke just because:p), new MK10 roster or requested characters (Kia, Jataaka, Sareena).:p

Minh Giang

You're way too story wise.
Most of us actually don't care if they're magically revived to be in the roster, even if half of the dead characters on the roster do not appear in the story mode, or characters who don't have nothing to do with the story mode, such as Kenshi, Skarlet, Rain, Kratos, and freddy were in MK9.

We just want to kick each others asses on a enhanced System of MK9 with increased roster, stage and of course the addiction of new characters, can be who ever they like (Robo Smoke just because:p), new MK10 roster or requested characters (Kia, Jataaka, Sareena).:p
sorry, but this is a time for casual players who want to talk about story :p, i'm both a casual player and a competitive player lol so it's not my problem :p.
About MK9 DLC/Guest chars: Kenshi + Rain have their story in MK1 - 3 timeline (they add his MK1 story in MKD lol), Kratos and Freddy are there just because NRS/WB wanted more money with guest chars, Skarlet is nothing more than a fan-service, especially for MK2 fans.
and yeah, Kia, Jataaka and Sareena for MK10 :), cuz i still want a 3-1 char (like what i said in your profile page) :p, i'm pretty sure Sareena will be in MK10 cuz he has something to do with Quan Chi and Elder Sub-Zero, also she was susposed to be in MK4, and MK10 will be an altenative MK4 timeline.

MK D Sub-Zero > any Sub-Zero.

But then he is dead, so Frost time, baby !
Yep, it's time for FROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minh Giang

You guys don't even remember the Cyber Sub-Zero hype when the picture of MK9 roster and MK story were leaked??? If CBZ had had a better move list and he had been S/A+ Tier, everyone would have love him lol.
And NRS is lazy :p, so we will have Frost with Killer Frost's move list :p.

Deitti

Noob
Personally i believe they will somehow bring human sub-zero back somehow. Cyber was never really popular but Sub-Zero is major part of the franchise and i really doubt they would just leave him out. Though maybe they will indeed bring older brother back as the human version this time, with MK9 story going as it did, anything is possible.

As personal opinion, i have nothing against cyber and would live if they bring him back, although i do prefer human version.