What's new

MK1 Bugs & Glitches Report and Feedback

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Input set to short still charges inputs and will count the second you try to use a command normal, if you have a special attached to that button will count as a special instead

One thing i'm certainly not a fan, it's how the game pauses at each hit, which in that pause window the game doesn't recodnize any input you do.

I've been trying do d1 on hit and then 1, 2 right after, but the game just recodnizes the last input instead.

Not to mention that every one from my city can't play online, some can't find matches since release day, others when matched in private matches have a +300 to 400ms ping apart from each other, the experience it has been downright bad since early access

there is also multiple reports of black screens during kombat league.

Frame data not giving data to some moves, its also something i've seen, which is kinda weird

Havik has different frame data on his bf1 special move depending on if you are connected to the server or playing in offline mode(no internet),on PC,platfrom steam.

Offline the recovery of bf1 on hit is much faster making certain combos and conversions possible and some much more consistent.

The moment you turn internet on and connect to the games server the recovery gets increased by a hefty amount.

The game should be on the same patch no matter if you are actually connected to the server or play without interent,as no changes were made and i tested numerouse time when i know the version is the same,it cant possibly be intended.

Posting here so it hopefully gets fixed

I get "black screened" at the end of alot of ranked matches before it shows the continue menu. It stays black for 5 minutes than tells me the other player has disconnected

I doubt it's the case of the other player leaving because this happens when I'm down in the set just as much as when I'm ahead.

And I'm pretty sure it awards me a win for it too

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I get "black screened" at the end of alot of ranked matches before it shows the continue menu. It stays black for 5 minutes than tells me the other player has disconnected

I doubt it's the case of the other player leaving because this happens when I'm down in the set just as much as when I'm ahead.

I've had it happen and count as a loss on my record. -_-.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

You have to stay online to get the hotfix. We had this issue at MKNJ. You have to login online, back out, stay online and then the game will retain the hotfix.

subzert

Frozen Soul
It's not a bug but we should be able to delete the story mode movies to save storage space. The game is 115gb on PS5, no doubt major chunk of it is the story mode cutscenes in 4k. If we could delete story mode or justthe cutscenes, that would be nice.

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
I have a specific Johnny Cage combo, using starpower where I connect with Cyrax's net in the middle of it. When the net hits the opponent in the middle of the combo (keeps the combo going) it then disables the "Repeat" ability of starpower. I still get free metered special moves (meter version without using meter) however, you can no longer cancel the special moves into the same or other special moves (triple nut punch, shadow kick, etc.). Star power works fine when I just hit them with a net to start a combo, but not when I use it in the middle of this specific combo - Xbox

It's not a bug but we should be able to delete the story mode movies to save storage space. The game is 115gb on PS5, no doubt major chunk of it is the story mode cutscenes in 4k. If we could delete story mode or justthe cutscenes, that would be nice.
I thought about this as it was installing, super bloat that has to live on my system.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I have a specific Johnny Cage combo, using starpower where I connect with Cyrax's net in the middle of it. When the net hits the opponent in the middle of the combo (keeps the combo going) it then disables the "Repeat" ability of starpower. I still get free metered special moves (meter version without using meter) however, you can no longer cancel the special moves into the same or other special moves (triple nut punch, shadow kick, etc.). Star power works fine when I just hit them with a net to start a combo, but not when I use it in the middle of this specific combo - Xbox
whats your combo notation ? i wanna try this

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
whats your combo notation ? i wanna try this
Video shows it best. So when I get him in the net I try to just do a basic forward 1,2 into multiple nut punches but it won’t let cancel into them anymore. You will see in the video I also just do a standard cyrax net outside of a combo (as a starter basically) and Star power cancels work just fine

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Encountered this issue in practice mode. Shujinko is supposed to form steal into your opponent's Kameo when vs Shang which happens fine here, but the Kameo goes completely invisible lmao

I am on PC. In little testing, it worked when I was using Li Mei but not with another character. I was able to get Stryker to go invisible using the same characters. I don't know if the stage mattered. I only came across this once in practice. Funny glitch tho

subzert

Frozen Soul
The "Not junk" relic which is supposed to give additional 15xp in invasions isn't doing anything for me. I got same amount of xp points for profile, fighter and Kameo with and without the "Not Junk" relic. I'm lv 30 invasions level so couldn't check if it only give invasions level xp?

You can remove Story Mode and Invasions on Xbox Series X. Must be a PlayStation thing.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
My own experience with Player 2 attacks missing or is it Sub-Zero specific bug?

It's been discussed much lately but there's a bug that apparently affects specific characters when they are on player 2, including Sub Zero. Ed Boon has said that a patch will be coming tomorrow to fix it

How much is the game size with everything installed and with story mode and Invasions removed on xbox?
I'm not in front of my console right now, but I recall 4K Story Mode being about 30 GB, Story Mode being about 19 GB, 4K Invasions being about 8 GB, and Invasions I don't recall.

Shawi

Noob
So I’ve come across a big bug which I’m pretty sure needs fixing. Big disadvantage to Havik when playing vs Raiden.

Raiden’s shocker (df2) has different frame data on block for Havik when being cancelled into from a string. It should be -16.

What you see is that vs Havik, it’s completely save if used off of f43. Blocked shocker vs Havik is -4 or -7 depending on whether Havik stand blocks or crouch blocks. A blocked raw shocker is correctly -16.

NoCharge

Noob
I don"t know if this is a bug or not, but pressing up/down+kameo makes your character jump/crouch. Shouldn't it be like a directional normal where the kameo just performs whatever action you press but your character dies nothing?