What's new

MK top 8 or IGAU Top 8 better? Evo 2013

WHat was the better top 8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arydious

Noob
I personally have to say, i thought MK was a lot better to watch, i mean wow it was good. Injustice actually had a hard time keeping my attention. I like both games but IGAU was not very exciting to watch. Anyways Grats to KDZ and DJT both well earned!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't find either very fun to watch.

MK gets a slight edge though, since Injustice takes NRS style zoning to the extreme, and that shit is just goofy to watch.

arydious

Noob
What zoning?

Got to admit supes has got some zoning, No character quite like freddy's zoning though

I originally really like the clash system and the intractables in injustice but, I am starting to have my doubts in them. Kind of miss the MK just fight sort of thing, with a simple breaker system. Not calling out a game might just be realizing I am not as much of a fan as I originally though. I will continue to play and support NRS though.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Apparently you missed the parts where Supes lamed out everybody. Either your retarted, blind or both.
Apparently, a fool like you needs some education.

Superman is not the best character in the game because of lasers. He is the best because of f+2,3 for very obvious reasons.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
In MK, I saw DJT take out the 3 best Kabals in what has been widely considered an unwinnable matchup for 2 years.

In Injustice, I saw 3 Supermans who were only beaten by eachother except for Chris G's strictly Superman-only backup Black Adam. People are calling for the nerf bat again after 2 weeks.

Do I even have to tell you what my answer is?

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Apparently you missed the parts where Supes lamed out everybody. Either your retarted, blind or both.
'Supes lames out everybody with eye lasers'

KDZ does 70% corner combos.

Yeah sure that sounds about right.

I agree seeing all those F23s being thrown around like there was no tomorrow was a bit of a turn-off he by no means won that cause of lasers. Hell I don't think DJT got hit even once with them.

Alexandru Pascu

I liked both but oddly enough MK was more hype out of the two. Can't wait for next year when people actually learn how to deal with Supes and we'll have a real competition on our hands.

I liked both but oddly enough MK was more hype out of the two. Can't wait for next year when people actually learn how to deal with Supes and we'll have a real competition on our hands.
There is no "learning how to deal with Superman". There isn't some ground breaking tech to eliminate Supermans F23 shennanigans or his other crap. Don't kid yourself.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
You might as well change the Injustice answer to "Injustice! (I don't believe you)" as well. Not even close.

This MK Top 8 was the best Top 8 in its history, topping SCR 2013 (WoundCowboy's coming out party). Denzell played absolutely flawlessly in a bad match-up, MULTIPLE times. Three Kabals bit the dust. Sprinkle the "3peat storyline" being broken and you have hype that Injustice just can't compete with

Alexandru Pascu

There is no "learning how to deal with Superman". There isn't some ground breaking tech to eliminate Supermans F23 shennanigans or his other crap. Don't kid yourself.
I never said it was gonna be ground breaking in any way. Just take a cue from how DJT played the match-up. If the 2 of them were to have a rematch a week from now my money would be on Denzell. And KDZ is by far the best Supes. So the best player of an incontestably at least top 3 char barely taking the first match against DJT's not entirely optimised Green Lantern is a good sign if you ask me. You could tell he was a bit frustrated by the start of the second match after coming so close so he must've lost his composure or something cause that second fight he didn't he seem like himself.

Dizz_88

Noob
Apparently, a fool like you needs some education.

Superman is not the best character in the game because of lasers. He is the best because of f+2,3 for very obvious reasons.
I never said he is the best because of his lasers. Your right about the F2+3, I agree. Supes has great rushdown (F2+3,), zoning, insane corner combos (Supes has a 6 hit combo in corner for 66%) and a 2 frame super. Not to mention 100% reset combos. Super-Man is top tier followed by Black-Adam. On top of all this both characters are braindead.