What's new

MK 9 one year anniversary celebration thread

CRUM

Noob
I got MK9 at midnight with my brother when it came out. Went home without realizing how long the story mode was. My brother played it until it got difficult so I took over and shit on the AI with jump kicks. Attempted the Shao Kahn fight at least 250 times. Beat it around 2 in the morning and walked away until just recently.

The many nights screwing around with it in the beginning is a good memory. But my fondest is when we picked the game back up after not playing for months and started actually training for competition. Learning the game in depth with WayoftheFist and leveling up our playing. We've only been to one tournament, CW being our second, but I hope this community doesn't die out and I hope it's even bigger for MK10. Cause we may have joined the community late, but we're here to stay.

Medina4life

Media Master
HAHA, Yea this game has seriously changed everything that I do. It's so messed up but it has..

K7L33THA, I know that feel bro.. I used to think I was god like at this game when it came out, here watch

D

Deleted member 9158

I started with Kitana, moved to sub-zero, mained Mileena for eons, and now I play Quan-chi almost exclusively. Honestly, never would have seen that coming.

favourite moment though...probably watching PL and Reo go at in at EVO 2011, that was amazing