What's new

MK 10 or Injustice 2

if everyone looks at it in my way ive been looking around and the oldest game is mk vs dc right? Then they rebooted mk back in 2011 then injustice came after so i ask this why did neitherrealm put scorpion in injustice? I honestly think its because they wanted to see how a mk character would react in that kind of fight system with the trait and using meter to start combos and it worked i mean scorp was the best character in injustice so i think they will launch a new mk vs dc i may be overlooking it i may not i just want a game with kabal in it.. dont screw this up boon make the community come back to life with mk
It didn't work.

Vanilla Scorpion was an absolute disaster. Scorpion was completely broke. Flipkick was a meterless, safe, wakeup. MB teleport was hilariously + on block, j3 was ridiculous, damage from vortex was broken.

If anything, the introduction of Scorpion to Injustice should teach them that MK and IGAU do not fit together at all.

Spencer

Always Training
INJUSTICE came out in Last year why would they release another so quickly? they probably going to make Mkx. Or a mkxigau which would be too early to do that.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Injustice is a little over a YEAR old, and was basically just restarted as a new game last fall so unless you hate Inj and want the game to die there isn't a real need for a sequel so soon. Also, I don't see how a future sequel to MK should have any effect on the life of injustice. Their two separate FG series not sequels to each other, mk10 won't kill the life of Injustice.
Thank you. Granted none of us know if it's actually either game but I don't see the debate between them. It's simple logic. Injustice has been out for a much shorter time than MK. Makes no sense to have a sequel for that first. Baffles me why people still think/hope that. It's not COD. Smh.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Actually ..... It should be MK10 , because the story of MK9 needs to be finished ! Shinnok and Quan Chi @ the end ...... Nuff said loll.

Error

DF2+R2
Injustice is still young, so I'd rather get a new MK game. I can only hope now that NRS has grown as a developer that it will be even more balanced than Injustice.

ando1184

Noob
I would like to see the announcement of MK10 and a new balance patch for injustice. That, I believe would make the entire community happy

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
if everyone looks at it in my way ive been looking around and the oldest game is mk vs dc right? Then they rebooted mk back in 2011 then injustice came after so i ask this why did neitherrealm put scorpion in injustice? I honestly think its because they wanted to see how a mk character would react in that kind of fight system with the trait and using meter to start combos and it worked i mean scorp was the best character in injustice so i think they will launch a new mk vs dc i may be overlooking it i may not i just want a game with kabal in it.. dont screw this up boon make the community come back to life with mk
It was a failed publicity stunt and they had been plotting it months before Injustice's release to coax to MK install base into the buying the game. If they simply wanted to test how a Mortal Kombat character would fill out on the Injustice engine they had more than enough resources to do that with discretion.

Also..
i mean scorp was the best character in injustice

no