What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

Noob
Lol this threat is so funny... REO goes like yo guys i know this really cool secret of a top tier character that will go under the radar that only I know about. so you guys keep thinking is superman so i can be the guy to win all tornaments come Oct1....

Cmon really? ofc there are more characters with BS other than Superman... MMh and his teleport crossups, Batman and everything he does and many many more but fact is everyone will benefict from Superman and some of the more recycle characters being toned down... variaty is key

Pyronn

Noob
The fundamental problem that REO is approaching is very universal the more threads I read through. I honestly don't care if a character is deemed top tier. You can have a high prestige sports car, or a average car hooked up - both are fun to drive, the largest problem is we oversee who is the actual driver. There are alot of posts in the analogy regarding well I have 17 inch rims, but you have better suspension. This is not why alot of people purchased this game.... It's a comic based fighting game with a decent roster, and if you enjoy using mid tiers or low tier characters that's all fine and highly encouraged. Sometimes it's not all about the car, but how the driver actually uses the resources at hand. Those red headed step child characters can be sleepers with with right person, we neglect the humanistic element on how something succeeds or fails (few posts actually consider such, but I've seen quite a few that don't include such variables).

I just want to say that every single one of you are mistaken. It pains me to say this, but it is the truth. Now before I get carried away, let me reiterate by saying I have seen small beacons of light shine from a select few of you. But the vast majority of you are misguided and disappointingly brainwashed. It needs to be said and made aware of before total facepalms succumb each and every one of us.

How could all of you constantly bicker back and fourth on whether Superman or Black Adam are the best in the game? But it's not the arguing that baffles me. The motives and energy behind all of are warranted and completely understandable. It's that the two characters most of you scream about are probably not even the best in the game. How in the world does a character go under the radar like this?

It's making me sick just sitting back and watching yet another character get away from these squabbles. Seeing this character wave in the sidelines with a big grin while everyone makes a ruckus in hopes of directing the patch spotlight on the aforementioned suspects is disheartening. It makes me wonder as to where things went wrong. How did all of this come about as to how this character is currently perceived? Why is this force being slept on?

It's to the point where I feel bad for players like KDZ, Theo, and Rico. Now granted their characters are top tier so the sympathy is mild. But man, you people are animalistic and barbarian. How can some of you pout day in and day out, that one of their characters is the best in the game with such certainty? What if you're wrong and a year from now we see the true menace arise? Will you just take back what you said and shamelessly go "OOPS MY BAD BRO. BUT AT LEAST KABAL AND KENSHI ARE HANDICAP SO THEY DESERVE IT LO"?

I for one will not publicly out this character and continue to let TYM's haze surround this being. But I believe many of you are incredibly smart and can figure it out. You just need a small push and mental awareness, which is what I'm giving you now. But truth be told, if MLG picks up Injustice and I can get to all of their events. You best believe I will be dropping all the characters I'm currently playing and use nothing but that character. E-sports money is corrupt once you get a taste, so forgive me. ;_;

And one last thing. I am ashamed after reading this character's latest match-up discussion. It's utterly grotesque and the players surrounding this character need to stop the downplaying. Even the threads that are given birth from that forum are enough to make me shake my head and sigh in disbelief. And on top of all of that, the judgement and expression on how good the character is from the top player who use this character is poor.

May the god who is among us be found and made weary of.
GOD this made me cringe so hard. I like REO, seems like a solid guy... but this is too much. Why not voice your opinion and let it go instead of trying to make it an elitist rant to stir up attention?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
damn i didnt even say anything and im still downplaying lol, you think lantern needs to be nerfed?

You're post makes it pretty obvious that you don't agree with him, plus you even made a thread on how you thought that Green Lantern should get buffed. To answer your question, no. I don't think he needs to be nerfed. I think he is fine the way he is, which is how I feel about most of the cast right now. That doesn't change the fact that he is an easy top 10.

You're post makes it pretty obvious that you don't agree with him, plus you even made a thread on how you thought that Green Lantern should get buffed. To answer your question, no. I don't think he needs to be nerfed. I think he is fine the way he is, which is how I feel about most of the cast right now. That doesn't change the fact that he is an easy top 10.
Yo guys save the banter for tomorrow

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
:confused:
i made a thread stating i dont believe he is top 10 and said all he should get is a slight mobility buff, it wasnt a "buff GL" thread lol
i think he is almost fine but he's literally the only character you guys consider to be top that gets blown up by the easiest thing to do in a fighting game (fullscreen zoning) and he has loses to a third of the cast.....

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
i made a thread stating i dont believe he is top 10 and said all he should get is a slight mobility buff, it wasnt a "buff GL" thread lol
i think he is almost fine but he's literally the only character you guys consider to be top that gets blown up by the easiest thing to do in a fighting game (fullscreen zoning) and he has loses to a third of the cast.....

I'm not going to get into an argument over this, but I just want to point out that I tagged probably the two best GL players playing right now, and they both agreed that he was an easy top 10 character. I think top 5 is pushing it, but there's no way he is lower than top 10.

looooooooooooooool he is top 10