What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Once again some how the whole community gets put on blast for what a few people have said:rolleyes: I AM AN INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Killer Frost has been mentioned exactly 4 times, by 4 different people (once referred to as "KF"). What do you all think of that? I also checked Harley and Hawkgirl, they both have been mentioned over 4 times. Lex mentioned 5 times, Scorpion much more than that.

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
Killer Frost has been mentioned exactly 4 times, by 4 different people (once referred to as "KF"). What do you all think of that? I also checked Harley and Hawkgirl, they both have been mentioned over 4 times. Lex mentioned 5 times, Scorpion much more than that.
You're right about Killer Frost, but wrong about Lex; he was only mentioned by 4 people, 1 of those 4 mentioned him twice.

Eliminated:
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Black Adam
Bane
Zatanna
Zod
Batgirl
Aquaman
Flash
Shazam
Hawkgirl
Wonder Woman
Scorpion

Exactly 4:
Lex Luthor - mentioned by shaowebb, galactic geek (that's me!), prycemonsta ( mentioned 2x), & rev0lver (the pro R.E.O alluded to).
Killer Frost - mentioned by saja, shadokiller27, jazzyrules, & myleswright.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You're right about Killer Frost, but wrong about Lex; he was only mentioned by 4 people, 1 of those 4 mentioned him twice.

Eliminated:
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Black Adam
Bane
Zatanna
Zod
Batgirl
Aquaman
Flash
Shazam
Hawkgirl
Wonder Woman
Scorpion

Exactly 4:
Lex Luthor - mentioned by shaowebb, galactic geek (that's me!), prycemonsta ( mentioned 2x), & rev0lver (the pro R.E.O alluded to).
Killer Frost - mentioned by saja, shadokiller27, jazzyrules, & myleswright.

It's Lex Luthor, because I never mentionned Killer Frost.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'd just play who I like anyways so it doesn't really matter to me all that much until I have to learn the matchup.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Fools. There are some downplayed characters, but he is obviously talking about someone that is better than Superman & Black Adam. This character might be listed as bottom, mid or top 10, but the thing is that people doesn't complain & say that he is the best. My new bet is Zod :)