What's new

[May 24, 2013] UFGT9: Guts (Road to EVO 2013) (Rosemont, Illinois)

I'm staffing this event and probably will be running both MK and...Injustice lol.

If I was a betting man, I'd think Lobo and Batgirl would both be banned and we'll use the latest patch. But since that patch was released days ago: I figure if you let a 4 day old patch rock, you mind as well let two week old characters rock and allow Lobo for tournament play.

Or ban it all and use old patch, for tournament play.

Mind you this is IMO. I fully support whatever Keits decides to do.

EVERYONE BETTA ENTER IN MK! <3

Maybe I and everyone else should read (aka PAY ATTENTION) more on this website :p : http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/injustice-rule-updates/

The Injustice rules have been addressed by Keits himself:

At UFGT9, we will be using the 5/21/13 balance patch, and we will also allow Lobo in tournament play. Batgirl will not be allowed in tournament play, but will be part of the Injustice Character Auction event.

Stage selection is a difficult issue, and a lot of players and regions have differing opinions on how to handle it. For that reason, we’ve decided to “play it as is”, so to speak, and just use the rules presented in the game itself to govern this. This means that both players get to choose a stage and the game will 50/50 between them each time. I personally don’t view this as ideal, but it will help to avoid confusion from players and keep the tournament moving on schedule.

Injustice has a huge turnout at UFGT9, and we can’t wait to see how the tournament plays out.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Final pool has been posted. My pool assignment hasn't changed, but it probably wouldn't hurt if everyone double checked their own.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Final pool has been posted. My pool assignment hasn't changed, but it probably wouldn't hurt if everyone double checked their own.
I got moved in MK, but I still have a Friday pool time for Injustice so I have to make the trip a little earlier than I would have liked to....O well.