What's new

Maximilian found a way to reduce LAG in MKX

Helmut

Noob
ok thats what i basially got from your post.

but id say even though i agree with most of your posts, id have to say, dont let others waist $200 of their hard earned money on something that will not take away Input Delay.
and fix many of the Matchmaking issues among Netcode issues in the game.
it does not fix matchmaking on MKX just makes it better, and on XBL, Matchmaking is already close to nonexistent...

so my warning is: I have NetDOOMa and LAGbuster.. and they do not fix it, works great for other games! save your money.
Sorry to hear it did not help much for you. Your points are all valid given your experience with the router. I will report back in a few weeks on how it performs long term since I only tested one night. It will be interesting to hear others who have tried it and the results they get. It does suck to spend money like this to band aid this game, but like someone else said its good to know there is an option that may help. It is a risk though that it may not help like you said. I looked up their return policy, and once the unit is powered on they do not offer a "full refund". There was no mention or partial refund or restocking fee either. So if you got it and ends up not helping you would have to unload it on ebay or something like that to recover the cost. That or use it for other multiplayer games where it may perform better.

Well.. Yeah, that's what Max says in the video. You watched it right?
No, I didn't because I didn't understand a word he said...duh!

If you want to challenge my statement and give me a full technical run down on why you think this will fix MKX online. Please be my guest, otherwise be quiet with the sarcastic remarks, if you do not understand what all this is about.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
No, I didn't because I didn't understand a word he said...duh!

If you want to challenge my statement and give me a full technical run down on why you think this will fix MKX online. Please be my guest, otherwise be quiet with the sarcastic remarks, if you do not understand what all this is about.
Your comment that I quoted is almost verbatim what max said his video. Despite the misleading title, he never claims that it fixes the game. So it was obvious you didnt watch it. That's why I commented. I wasn't saying anything you said was wrong. Just trying to stick up for my boy Max. There is no fix for the net code, I'm not challenging that in the slightest.