What's new

Mannnnnn this is straight up __________

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That's what I said but of course everyone rather just post a comment like this is facebook...

Also I'm still waiting on pig liking an even more discounted asian baby...Funny ass hell how any comment towards blacks is like walking on eggshells but fuck any other race as if nobody has suffered jack shit in history or better yet every day life.
Looks at avatar ....remembers to ignore all future posts

I was quoting someone who clearly mentioned "Americans".
I mentioned Americans because the photo was taken in a walmart in Southern Georgia, USA. If we were talking on a global scale then yes, we are all humans (Homo Sapiens) for the most part (Some of us are part Neanderthal and it has been proven). Then again this world hosts various types of life forms. What about other mammals? Reptiles, amphibiens, plants? See what I just did there?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Cool story bro. Stick to radio if you have an agenda. As I said AND crimson said, you can't even tell what the price tags are for...congrats you posted a pic for the unintelligent to cause the drama you crave.
This was on a Facebook news station post today dumbass

Lol

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
I mentioned Americans because the photo was taken in a walmart in Southern Georgia, USA. If we were talking on a global scale then yes, we are all humans (Homo Sapiens) for the most part (Some of us are part Neanderthal and it has been proven). Then again this world hosts various types of life forms. What about other mammals? Reptiles, amphibiens, plants? See what I just did there?
And because the race problem is mainly in America.

I clarified it above.
The only difference between humans and other life forms is that humans are the only ones to label themselves with attributes that create boundaries at the end of the day.

You don't see Reptiles, amphibians, and plants arguing over who has the better "nationality", or who was born in the better location.

I clarified it above.
The only difference between humans and other life forms is that humans are the only ones to label themselves with attributes that create boundaries at the end of the day.

You don't see Reptiles, amphibians, and plants arguing over who has the better "nationality", or who was born in the better location.
Of course not. mother nature gave humans the ability to think and rationalize. Other life forms mostly act on instinct alone and cannot really reason.

Of course not. mother nature gave humans the ability to think and rationalize. Other life forms mostly act on instinct alone and cannot really reason.
And with that emerged stupidity as well. :/
All I'm saying is that it's sad that people still have racist mentalities.
What I was trying to say is that I view everyone as a human being, regardless of how different one may be.