What's new

Mannnnnn this is straight up __________

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
An extremely racist thought just popped into my head:

Maybe the black doll wasn't selling as well?

More than likely, I doubt many black parents are spending 10 bucks on a doll when a 3 dollar one works just as well. A lot of little girls just play with their one or two "main" dolls and these "baby burps alot" and such are just flash in the pan moments for them. Get some cheapo knock off barbie and they'll play with that shit for hours upon hours for months, get some baby that simulates shitting or pissing and they'll play for maybe a week.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
It also may have something to do with the fact that blacks are only 14% of the population. Everyone else seems to think it's a conspiracy, so maybe I'm wrong

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Whenever there's something "racial" and it can be in anyway negative, this country automatically labels it "racist". There being a $2 dollar difference is not a big deal, c'mon guys. We seriously need to stop making mountains out of anthills.

People need to open their minds and stop listening to the hate mongers (Our Government). The government makes up all these ridiculous race terminologies for only one purpose, to divide and conquer us. If you're born in this country, you are an American, plain and simple.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This sums up the problem with the internet in a nutshell. Note that the picture is blurry enough that you can't read the actual words on the labels; yet you can still tell that the text on the left label looks completely different from the text on the 2nd one. It's likely for a diff. product.

The 2nd label is right in the middle between both toys -- the left one, is barely in the picture at all.

Anyone who's ever shopped at a store like that can tell you that products aren't always 100% lined up with the correct price label.

Yet on the internet, people take anything and make 100 assumptions and blow it way out of proportion into some kind of crazy giant racist conspiracy. You can make anyone believe anything -- they won't bother to check into it, they just retweet or pass it onto someone else as fact!

People need to open their minds and stop listening to the hate mongers (Our Government). The government makes up all these ridiculous race terminologies for only one purpose, to divide and conquer us. If you're born in this country, you are an American, plain and simple.
If you're born in this world, you are born a human being.

Hmm racist...?
oh... yeah, i'm going with THAT'S about right.
I mean to be fair that's expensive. if the base price for a white toy baby is 12, then according to the average ratio of american adoption costs the black one should be about 6 bucks... our adoption system (therefore the parallel of buying your ability to be a "lil mommy" (which is more sexist if you ask me) is closer to adoption) is inherently racist.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
This sums up the problem with the internet in a nutshell. Note that the picture is blurry enough that you can't read the actual words on the labels; yet you can still tell that the text on the left label looks completely different from the text on the 2nd one. It's likely for a diff. product.

The 2nd label is right in the middle between both toys -- the left one, is barely in the picture at all.

Anyone who's ever shopped at a store like that can tell you that products aren't always 100% lined up with the correct price label.

Yet on the internet, people take anything and make 100 assumptions and blow it way out of proportion into some kind of crazy giant racist conspiracy. You can make anyone believe anything -- they won't bother to check into it, they just retweet or pass it onto someone else as fact!
That's what I said but of course everyone rather just post a comment like this is facebook...

Also I'm still waiting on pig liking an even more discounted asian baby...Funny ass hell how any comment towards blacks is like walking on eggshells but fuck any other race as if nobody has suffered jack shit in history or better yet every day life.