What's new

General/Other Looking for a Sub teacher

King

Sig Maker
I'm new to MK and I need someone to help me with my sub zero my XBL is halfrican61

Thanks
If you have a mic, add me on XBL. I've been maining Sub/Kabal from the start so I should be able to help you out rather well. This also goes for anyone else who wants help. I'm always ready to help others.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Ninjay! Sabin is a great Sub-player.

Emulate his Clone-usage in the Match around 5:25 and you will go far! :)
Arturo playing OK as Sub-Zero. A lot of mistakes here and there. Like for instance using slide after ehhanced Ice Beam when he had more than enough time to get close to do some real damage with a combo. Or like at 5:34 missing the opportunity to do the correct combo at that situation (which would be 2, 1, 2 into slide). Also I prefer to not use slide in my combos at the corner (gives me more time to place a Clone in front of my opponent and continue the pressure at the corner). At 8:02 Arturo should knew better and not risk that slide because of the distance, it was obvious he wouldn't hit that slide in time. At 10:51 Arturo could punish a lot better after that Jump Punch at the corner. Those are all details that any really experienced Sub-Zero player would know and I believe that is Arturo's wish to "re-roll" as Sub-Zero. He is still learning, but he is definitely in the right path. Hope to see more footage of him as Subby Z.

But listen what Kwon said. Even not being more than a ordinary Sub-Zero, Arturo had used very wisely those Clones starting around 5:25. He also had great luck, but that's is not in question here. Always looks for references at You Tube. You learn a looooooooot watching other people's matches.

just to add, if you want to see some rly good sub players, u should watch Tom Brady, Dark Rob (think I was watching you on "Valley Stream Monsters"), and CHAGO. Those are 3 best Subs I found. You can find their movies on the You tube.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
just to add, if you want to see some rly good sub players, u should watch Tom Brady, Dark Rob (think I was watching you on "Valley Stream Monsters"), and CHAGO. Those are 3 best Subs I found. You can find their movies on the You tube.
Never heard of CHAGO. I'm gonna check him out. Thanks for the tip, J! :]

Edit: just checked a few matches of him. Definitely he's a lot better than Arturo's Sub-Zero. One of the best Sub-Zero's out there. Thanks again, J! :)

just started playing with sub last night, after my buddy was beating me down mashing over and over again with johnny cage, and i had been practising all day with ermac. randomlly chose sub zero and he seems really cool(ha!). im new to mk9 and pretty much fighters in general, but i love to play and have agood time. havent been online yet, but if anyone wants to add me and give me some pointers i play on ps3 and i have a mic. psn tim_currys_beard