What's new

Let TYM pick your main for the week! IGAU Edition

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
We did this in MK and it was really fun and helped players with fundamentals and stuff, so maybe we could try it again. Here is how it works. First pick a character for at least one person (as many as you want though) who has already posted by quoting them. Try and give older posters a main before giving a brand new post one. Then post any restrictions on who people can pick for your main. for example, if you really hate lex luthor, just state that and he will be off limits for you. Or post a list of a few characters as the options for you. That kind of thing is up to you. For your main to be chosen, three members must vote for a particular character for you.

I will start. No scorpion, lobo, joker, or cyborg.

The goal is to help us all try out new things and maybe learn a few things about ourselves as players!

EDIT: Edit into your post the votes for you so people can see what other people picked. That way you wont get 28 characters each voted for once lol. If necessary, bump the thread with your vote count if you havent gotten a new character yet.
My main for the week is Green Arrow!

EDIT EDIT: If we get enough people, maybe an online tournament with everyone's characters could be arranged? I will update with info!

Last edited:

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
We did this in MK and it was really fun and helped players with fundamentals and stuff, so maybe we could try it again. Here is how it works. First pick a character for somebody who has already posted by quoting them. Then post any restrictions on who people can pick for your main. for example, if you really hate lex luthor, just state that and he will be off limits for you. Or post a list of a few characters as the options for you. That kind of thing is up to you. For your main to be chosen, three members must vote for a particular character for you.

The goal is to help us all try out new things and maybe learn a few things about ourselves as players!
Catwoman

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Hopefully enough players participate for this to actually work! shout outs to whoever did this in mk, I don't feel like digging up the thread.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yea i'm down for this.
No Shazam, Lobo... and I guess Nightwing? because i've sort of been picking him up recently.

EDIT: I'm done I got Zatanna! thanks guys!

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Hopefully enough players participate for this to actually work! shout outs to whoever did this in mk, I don't feel like digging up the thread.
This was the best shit for MK!!!

EDIT: there used to be a tourny at the end of the week for this though... I would like to see someone host it... if no takers I could potentially do it. :)

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
This was the best shit for MK!!!

EDIT: there used to be a tourny at the end of the week for this though... I would like to see someone host it... if no takers I could potentially do it. :)
Let us see if people actually participate. But I will put the idea in the op!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I thought the system also involved people having to reach like 3 votes on someone before it was official or shall we just go with the first one we get?
I tried to explain that in the OP, I guess I need to reword? I wasn't sure exactly how to explain

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Um I'm probably doing this wrong. No lobo zod or scorp because I don't own them. No batgirl either.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
We did this in MK and it was really fun and helped players with fundamentals and stuff, so maybe we could try it again. Here is how it works. First pick a character for at least one person (as many as you want though) who has already posted by quoting them. Then post any restrictions on who people can pick for your main. for example, if you really hate lex luthor, just state that and he will be off limits for you. Or post a list of a few characters as the options for you. That kind of thing is up to you. For your main to be chosen, three members must vote for a particular character for you.

EDIT: Edit into your post the votes for you so people can see what other people picked. That way you wont get 28 characters each voted for once lol
Votes:
Catwoman: 1

EDIT EDIT: If we get enough people, maybe an online tournament with everyone's characters could be arranged? I will update with info!
I vote Green Arrow, don't see too many around these days online.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Batgrill.
Raven :p

If anyone decides to do it for me, I can play everyone but because I play pad playing these characters is hard so none of these please:
Zatanna, Joker, Cyborg, Killer Frost and I don't want Ares or Hawkgirl either :REO