Way too short
Filler
Fight scenes were not as good as season 1
Ermac
Kitana
Raiden
Meh CG
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Overall I think it was better then season 1 despite its flaw, and more entertaining.

It needs to be re editing into a stand alone movie.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I wasnt a fan. I m still trying to figure out how season 1 and 2 are connected. The sub zero/ scorpion fight in season 1 was 100 times better than what we got this season. Stryker was very much filler and johnny cage was a wussy. Also all this feudal past to present jumps were disconcerting. And emo liu kang was wasted.

overall

Did anyone else that reads naruto feel like they was seeing Madara and the 1st Hokage's story all over again when watching the whole scorpion and sub zero bit?

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
First season was better. Third season will out do 1 and 2, this is know. I believe the finale was to hint at the new MK game coming out.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Didn't like it at all TBH.
-Acting was godawful but i knew this since Comic con.
-Narrative structure was all over the place
-Raiden recast was terrible
-Subzero's costume was laughable
-Subzero getting spine ripped by scorpion. That's not even his fatality.
-Both Subzero's killed
-emo liu kang
-some special effects were better in season 1.
-crappy filler

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Am I the only one that thought it was awesome?

I mean, yeah, it was short, but as a long time MK fan, I enjoyed the hell out of it. The only negative I have is they went a bit overboard with all of the swearing. But other than that, I had a blast watching it. I think one of the best parts about being an MK fan is we get to see all sorts of neat stuff like this. Cannot wait for the next season.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
with the budget they had which was low for a movie nowadays i thought it was incredible....

Both Depressed Liu and Kenshi stole the show for me

Id honetly give a 9.8 out of 10

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah...I have mixed emotions. I was hype during some of it and I was MEH during some of it.
1.) I just don't think anything will compare to the original Mortal Kombat movie.
2.) I really like the Japanese aesthetic and historical feel to this reboot.
3.) Hearing Mileena saying "fucking" was too much for me.
4.) Kitana is rather annoying in this. Like she has her moments of fierce-ness...but kinda blah.
5.) If they make Scorpion say "Get over here" one more time...ugh
6.) Ermac was silly...kinda spooky...but silly.
7.) Needs better music and build up
8.) I actually really like this mess of a Liu Kang...this darker, hateful Liu Kang.
9.)The fact that they got the original Shang Tsung to reprise his roll is huge for the fans...and I appreciate it.
10.) Some of these lines are delivered horribly. "Who are you?". "I am the God of Thunder." Ohhhhh...ok. lol
11.)I like what they did with the Scorpion/Subzero storyline. I applaud.
12.)Raiden needs to be more....godlike?
13.)The fight between Kenshi and Ermac was pretty good. Loved the fight between Kitana and Mileena.
14.)Johnny Cage is such a joke...i get that he's the humor of the show...but he is kinda annoying.
15.) Relax...just do it. LOL