What's new

Breakthrough - Raiden Lawd raiden beta changes

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yeah that would of been bizarre if it was cancelable, I'll make a note to check that when I'm back at room. Also I'm assuming you mean mos?
Yes. For instance in the corner can he end a combo in B14xx close orb and still be safe. Orbs were so slow that the restand cancelled into orb summon on hit was unsafe in the corner

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
did holding ex teleport to stay off screen always make him invulnerable? It may now, its just hard to test against randoms

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
Did anyone try old f12b2 x3? Mos and dis?
Yes I've tried it for awhile last night still pretty much impossible to get the last f12b2 to connect. I did it twice in like 4 hours of play :(
Also if anyone is still wondering orbs still hit high which is a good thing, making them hit mid would be a Nerf imo

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Mid trap sounds like nothing but an improvement to me, but maybe he's talking about the mindgame of someone trying to poke out of the trap and you punishing that attempt?
With armor right? Is there even a string or setup you could cancel out of that gives you enough time to armor? I couldn't even block the few pokes I tested stuff with.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
With armor right? Is there even a string or setup you could cancel out of that gives you enough time to armor? I couldn't even block the few pokes I tested stuff with.
Mostly theoretical, but let's say B14 into EX trap. Opponent tries to poke out and you catch it with B2 or something.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Mostly theoretical, but let's say B14 into EX trap. Opponent tries to poke out and you catch it with B2 or something.
B14 pushes too far away midscreen and I don't know any corner combos that leaves you with enough frame advantage to get B1 to hit or even trade while using the restand.

Anyone know if the MoS orbs were changed in any way? Check the damage and hitbox on the proximity damage too.

You don't need restand when you can break armor with the balls, f2 2+4 => EX balls / 2nd ball. There you can do at most a 13f starter it will break any armor except Goro. Timing is as soon as you finished.

As for corner combo to hit, yes sadly you only have NJP ~ f2 ~ (f2) ~ b14

Pretty sad they didn't move the d3 on block frames, it's slower than d1, the frame trap is weak against armor and also has same on block frames than d1 which has better on hit advantages. Only difference is the low hit, which doesn't help because you can't be sure 100% you'll break guard with it and then make good use of your advantage (6 frames is reaaaally fast)