What's new

Breakthrough - Raiden Lawd raiden beta changes

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Block -9
Hit 6
Thank you. D3 seems to be pretty much unchanged, which didn't matter much to begin with.

Do you know what the startup on D4 is? It's probably the same but who knows, maybe it's faster.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
Also if you can @P3irce try b11 and f2 on kung jin...btw still 15f f2? Also we need recovery for orbs...and lastly are still high?

P3irce

Noob
Also if you can @P3irce try b11 and f2 on kung jin...btw still 15f f2? Also we need recovery for orbs...and lastly are still high?
Haven't faces a kung Jin yet
F2 still 15 frames

Orbs
Startup 12
Recovery

Above and in orbs
Startup 7

Ex
Startup 16
Recovery

Still look hugh

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Nope, P3irce made a mistake. Understandable since he had never used F4 before and as such didn't know which move it was.
Oh ok. That actually would have been pretty tight if it was, would have been some new shenanigans for all three variations. So the big things right now are mids got fixed and orbs stay twice as long? Are orbs faster now? Is B14 orb safe on hit now?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Oh ok. That actually would have been pretty tight if it was, would have been some new shenanigans for all three variations. So the big things right now are mids got fixed and orbs stay twice as long? Are orbs faster now? Is B14 orb safe on hit now?
The Raiden changes seem to be as follow (I'll probably miss a couple):

- F12 is 0 on block.

- F12B2 in Displacer and Master of Storms no longer has a gap.

- B1 and F2 have improved hitboxes. At least B1 seems to not whiff as much as it used to (probably the most important buff).

- A single orb in Master of Storms now seems to now last twice as long as it used to.

- Unconfirmed, DB1 has less recovery.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
The Raiden changes seem to be as follow (I'll probably miss a couple):

- F12 is 0 on block.

- F12B2 in Displacer and Master of Storms no longer has a gap.

- B1 and F2 have improved hitboxes. At least B1 seems to not whiff as much as it used to (probably the most important buff).

- A single orb in Master of Storms now seems to now last twice as long as it used to.

- Unconfirmed, DB1 has less recovery.
Damn I missed F12B2 not having a gap that is huge

P3irce

Noob
Yeah that would of been bizarre if it was cancelable, I'll make a note to check that when I'm back at room. Also I'm assuming you mean mos?