What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung lao Hitbox whiffs

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
OMG man! What then you say about Johnny's whiffs, and anti air options in all variations?
That they should also be fixed, as I have always said in other characters respective threads?

I like both you guys, but you can both go kick rocks. No buffs for Kung Lao or Tanya.

/thread
Rather than just repeating yourself, explain why? Why not make Hat Trick's mid hitting Hat Callback, consistently hit mid? It's not like it's op when it works, and when it doesn't you can blow a bar on absolutely nothing, and get full combo punished from it, at point blank range. Kinda shitty.

Or would your experience with Hat Trick suggest otherwise?

Okay for the people who had a hard time reading the op. This thread is to fix ALL hitbox issues not just kung laos. I only listed kung lao because I pkay the character and know what moves have inconsistent hitboxes. I would recommend other people to list their hitbox problems in this thread too.

Again this is not a buff thread. Just like I said in the first sentence of the OP...jesus christ.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
well i have heared several times that it might be a 3d hitbox issue that will always be a problem. Nevertheless since nrs is attempting to create a balanced game these issues shouldnt exist in the first place. It will break the balance its inevitable.

I totally understand everyone being mad at whiffing moves that shouldnt whiff.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
That they should also be fixed, as I have always said in other characters respective threads?

Rather than just repeating yourself, explain why? Why not make Hat Trick's mid hitting Hat Callback, consistently hit mid? It's not like it's op when it works, and when it doesn't you can blow a bar on absolutely nothing, and get full combo punished from it, at point blank range. Kinda shitty.

Or would your experience with Hat Trick suggest otherwise?

/thread