What's new

Kung Jin is MK's first Gay character

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
It's cool that he is gay, but I wish they had played up the "thief" aspect of him more. Would have made him more interesting IMO

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
After watching his ending I don't think he is gay.
His heart desires to save his counsin.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Shaolin confirmed gay, since they don't mind :DOGE.
I was hoping MK wouldn't go this route, damn.

Last edited:

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
That's cool and all, but I'm not into Asians. Not racist or anything. It's just a preference Kung Jin. Surely, you understand.
I will never get why people think saying stuff like this is ok. i know a lot of people don't realize but the media has actually brain washed you into believing what's attractive . Their are attractive people of all races . People can't change their race but they can change a shitty personality Sonya out !! :DOGE.

IROC

WP IROC
I recall a thread nearly identical to this one. Only that thread got locked due to all the cry babies lol. Looks like everyone has came around...smh yall are confusing

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Can anyone explain why some people are excited that he is gay? Btw the first thing I thought is that he wanted to say "they won't accept thieves".

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Lack of Asexual representation is still there unfortunately. So far only Ermac but it's suspect.
Yeah, and I'd like to point out that cyborgs got cut out this time too. Something fishy is going on.

Im a Euroasian Midget with schizophrenia. Wheres my representation in fighting games? Check your privilege, scum.
Not a single Ferra/Torr joke in response? I am disappointed.

It's kind of ancient news in his case.
And people still argue it to death about it every time new instalment is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.