What's new

Kung Jin is MK's first Gay character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Geeze guys hahaha

It's just nice having grown up being told your sexuality is inherently wrong, that you're a bad immoral person for something you can't control, that people would actively discriminate against you because of your sexuality; to hear that there is a gay character in MK X who experienced some of those struggles.

Also, if you're looking for statistics to back up the claims of discrimination and the cause of such; when I'm home later today I'll provide some references to peer reviewed journal articles. As much as I wish the statistics that @Mikayel posted weren't real, they sadly are.

Last edited:

Colares

Noob
We LGBT can't have a single topic on TYM and people come to be homophobic call other people retards as if a mental disorder was something to to throw lightly and telling people to fucking suicide fucking 3 posts below data how the suicide rates are high. Get the fuck out of the thread we can't have a thread to be positive that scumbags come to to try to shut it down. If you "don't care" don't say a fucking word no one needs to know.
I came to thsi kommunity because others were highly homophobic and I had Mr MIleena as an example on how gay guys were accepted and now this fuckery? I hope these posters are new mkx posters and won't ever comeback.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
TBH i know this is my thread but yall should close it.... @Tim Static @THTB
I am done with the homophobes running in making ignorant comments, it makes me VERY angry and i don't wanna lose my temper.
This thread was supposed to be a happy thread of NRS doing something great for many of their fans.

Just close it and let's be done with this coz it has gone very much off topic because of all the ignorant bigoted individuals coming here to show off their homophobia.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
TBH i know this is my thread but yall should close it....
I am done with the homophobes running in making ignorant comments, it makes me VERY angry and i don't wanna lose my temper.
This thread was supposed to be a happy thread of NRS doing something great for many of their fans.

Just close it and let's be done with this coz it has gone very much off topic because of all the ignorant bigoted individuals coming here to show off their homophobia.
Please don't ask them to close this. I want to talk about this further.

Just because you don't like what someone is saying, isn't reason to censor discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.