What's new

KTP Petition Vol. II

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
As long as 16 Bit is at NRS we can't do KTP. I would love to do it but if the choice for him is to do a podcast and get paid nothing or work for NRS and work on the game(s) we talked about I think it's pretty obvious what he'll choose. (And nobody can blame him)

And LBSH he is pretty irreplaceable. At best me and K7 could bring someone else on but it wouldn't be the same and probably not even close to being as good as the old stuff.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
As long as 16 Bit is at NRS we can't do KTP. I would love to do it but if the choice for him is to do a podcast and get paid nothing or work for NRS and work on the game(s) we talked about I think it's pretty obvious what he'll choose. (And nobody can blame him)

And LBSH he is pretty irreplaceable. At best me and K7 could bring someone else on but it wouldn't be the same and probably not even close to being as good as the old stuff.
I created this thread, but have received 0 notifications lol. Anyway, I wasn't aware Bit couldn't do podcasts at all. I thought he could between working on games or something. This is saddening indeed, but you're right. Job or no job? I think the choice is obvious.

fuckkkkkkkk