What's new

KTP Petition Vol. II

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If you were a part of this community a year ago you may have a idea of what KTP is. It's a delightful podcast with @GGA 16 Bit , @Slips , and @K7L33THA. They decided to take a break for unknown reasons, but with MKX on the horizon, I think it's time to bring back THE Mortal Kombat podcast. Please post a response in this thread declaring your love for KTP and how you would love for a return! If you've never heard a KTP episode before, here is a taste.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'd also like to point out this is the second petition I have started for KTP. I am a true fan of the podcast because it is fantastic. I feel like the first petition was successful in bringing it back, so please show support once again.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If this community fails with this, then, lol. This podcast set the standard and created multiple copycats.

EDIT; Weaver

Hades

Noob
Do people even still listen to podcasts nowadays?

Hmm we'll see what happens.
Listened to all the new podcasts that came out and they were good but KTP was a cut above. I went back and listened to every episode last year and after reading this i might go back again.its hilarious going back and listening to the horse shit you guys are complaining about like Raiden being godlike etc. this is the best time to make a KTP because we can go back and laugh at all the stupid claims people make at the start and of mk x

I really hope they bring KTP back. I found it while browsing this site when I first got here, towards the end of MK9's life, and it is definitely responsible for making me stay and becoming more interested in the scene/FGC in general.

I would like to have more good NRS podcasts to listen too. Hopefully people start getting them up on Stitcher. One of the best podcast apps i've ever used on my phone. Haven't seen any NRS dedicated casts on there though Q.Q

I havent posted in over 2 years, i have nerco'd my own account to express my love for KTP. If it werent for KTP, the MK9 era wouldnt have had all the hype story lines and feuds that made it so special, the same holds true for Injustice. You guys help the scene so much and are tremendously entertaining to listen to, the chemistry is too fucking good. Pls come back, return episode with Tom Brady would be fuckin insane

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Not even lying, whenever I am playing MK9 online, doing homework, or playing League, I almost always listen to old podcasts from you guys. Your content honestly never gets old.
This. KTP is the podcast TYM needs in times like these when the forum is over run with...

Plop

Noob
One of the reasons (ONE of the reasons) I've been looking forward to this game coming out so much is that, with the release of a new game, there's a slight chance we might see the return of the Kombat Tomb Podkast
I've been waiting patiently for an announcement since the games release, but alas...
Do people even still listen to podcasts nowadays?

Hmm we'll see what happens.
You say "nowadays" like its been ten years or something. C'mon now, get crackin!

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I love KTP and I honestly need it back lol, if you guys dont want to waste your time do a crowd funding thing or whatever. I and im sure, others would donate to the cause i listen to the re-broadcasts all the time i have every episode on my phone.

Pound IC

Noob
KTP got me through so many long days at work. Also, I still rock my KTP shirt :) I would love to be able to listen to you three talk about MKX

coolwhip

Noob
I've listened to plenty of podcasts, FGC related and otherwise. I've been a part of plenty of podcasts, FGC related and otherwise.

Nothing comes close to KTP. I don't think the chances of it returning are good but if all this thread does is re-live some nostalgia and show some much deserved KTP love/appreciation, then that's fine by me.

Juffalo

Noob
I really hope you guys bring KTP back !

KTP is probably tied with "state of the game" (SC2 podcast) for my favorite video game podcast of all time.

Y'all are hilarious and your commentary adds a lot of depth and personality to this community.