What's new

Krypt Unlockables

Hey guys with the game coming out officially on Tuesday for everyone, I thought there might need to be a thread to put Krypt locations for secret time related Chests, Koins, Costumes, Fatalaties, Brutalities, Concept art,...etc once you unlock them yourselves, to help out others to find the spots and how much they are. :)

OR you can cheat & use this: http://www.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-x/Krypt_Unlockables

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
So, wait. I've noticed that certain unlocks are time-limited, are those just things like easy fatalities or more important things like skins as well?

So, wait. I've noticed that certain unlocks are time-limited, are those just things like easy fatalities or more important things like skins as well?
It will probably be a little of everything like how they will have a grave/body for 6,500 koins to only reveal a damaged skin concept for someone.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
It will probably be a little of everything like how they will have a grave/body for 6,500 koins to only reveal a damaged skin concept for someone.
Well, hopefully things like skins will stay available longer than easy fatalities, which I've seen disappear quickly.

I know. Personally, I'd have preferred something a little more like the krypts of old in that respect. This plus QTEs that can eat your koins is making me very apprehensive about this rendition of the krypt.
That fucking spider scares me everytime I think they appear once you're in the krypt for like 5 minutes of constant moving.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
That fucking spider scares me everytime I think they appear once you're in the krypt for like 5 minutes of constant moving.
I know, I think they've kind of missed the point of a jump-scare. When it happens to often, it stops being scary and just becomes irritating.

Also, if the major time-limited unlocks are available for specific times of the day, like X skin available from 12-1 or such, that wouldn't be too bad. But if they're linked to the timer, that would be really annoying, especially if the clock doesn't stop during QTEs

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
With the patch we win less money right ? If so, maybe it's better to do the story mode without the patch ?

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
With the patch we win less money right ? If so, maybe it's better to do the story mode without the patch ?
What would be the point of that? It's not like it's the Mobile game where we're playing with real money essentially.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Haha She's my bae. But I just realized since I bought the krypt I don't even have to go in it and get scared by fucking jumping spiders or wolfs or dead bodies! Woo! Haha
shit !! but the krypt looks fun!!! someone on my friendslist is playing mkx must not cry! ok i'm crying it's happened!. i feel like i won't be able to sleep and will just go to eb at 9 am looking like a crack demon.