Votes: 170 42.0%
  • Sun God

Votes: 139 34.3%
  • Blood God

Votes: 61 15.1%
  • All Equally

Votes: 35 8.6%

• Total voters
Guys, how do i deal with pyromancer Tanya zoning me out. When i play a good Tanya it's like i can't even get close to her and Kotal's zoning weapons are so weak there's more danger in using them than just trying to duck and jump....the zoning academy would be proud but it kind of sucks for me.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Actually, it looks like it only works on grounded opponents. Been testing it myself, and happy to report that the time requirements don't matter on xBone either. @KeyserSoze, you my hero right now for this!
Well i tested it yesterday and indeed it doesnt work when opponent is in air. Maybe they changed it after the patch i dunno. That or im crazy, but i really remember me antiairing my opponent with d2 when i first did the brutality.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So in Sun God you had the fdb 1 input that you do during a command grab(i assume) but how do you know it worked? Is there a visual indicator? When do you do it? There's an ex version too but I have no idea how it works.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
So in Sun God you had the fdb 1 input that you do during a command grab(i assume) but how do you know it worked? Is there a visual indicator? When do you do it? There's an ex version too but I have no idea how it works.
You do it when u have charges from ur command grab (U know, lvl 1,2 and 3. when ur chest glows). Normal gives u super meter and ex gives health.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
You do it when u have charges from ur command grab (U know, lvl 1,2 and 3. when ur chest glows). Normal gives u super meter and ex gives health.
Use it whenever? Use it during the command grab? Does it remove your levels when you do?

EDIT: I see now, it sheds your golden aura and you get the buff. Ok thanks, got it, seems pretty useless but good to know.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Personally I think its worthless. But it probably could save u. Just that the damage of a lvl 3 grab is more useful.

ando1184

Noob
Is this bug known?

EX will hit just fine but regular won't hit til long after they've stood up.
I learned about this a few days ago myself. I also noticed that the MB version does an otg effect but regular whiffs almost always if performed in the same setup.

Edit: it's not just vs Sonya that this happens.

Is this bug known?

EX will hit just fine but regular won't hit til long after they've stood up.
that is not a BUg its the same with every unblockable, in neutral state it will whiff.
Record kotal doing the unblockable and press any bottung while standing up as sonya she will get hit.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
that is not a BUg its the same with every unblockable, in neutral state it will whiff.
Record kotal doing the unblockable and press any bottung while standing up as sonya she will get hit.
Sounds like a bug to me but I get what you're saying.