What's new

Konsider the Following (KTF X aka EPISODE TEN) ft. Lord of the Fly, King Hippo, Homelee, & Cool Whip

Do you like having a poll to answer each episode? Its hard to think of questions TBH.

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ehhh...its kind of gimmicky

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • not at all. stop it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Another KTF? I thought this was a phase but I'm glad they are back!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Bring back Saucy Jack or I'm never listening again

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Also, in regards to Scorpion and Human Smoke being in the same game and being a waste of a character slot. You turn into Human Smoke by picking Robot Smoke and doing a button combination before the round starts to turn into HSmoke. So, he doesn't even have a character slot!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
@coolwhip As far as the DLC, it's not unlikely that there will be a fan demand character. MMH for instance was not made in the beginning, because the testers didn't test him, at least not initially. Not saying at all that Gwar guy would ever be DLC though, shout outs to scumdogia.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Honestly, I haven't listened to KTF since the first one. I'm not that into Injustice... but now that MKX is coming out and the podcast is mainly about that, I decided to give it another go. It was honestly a breath of fresh air. From the discussion, the bantering, and @KingHippo acting out MK4's endings (which were gdlk btw)... I am anxiously awaiting the next one.

Props to you guys.