What's new

Konsider the Following (KTF X aka EPISODE TEN) ft. Lord of the Fly, King Hippo, Homelee, & Cool Whip

Do you like having a poll to answer each episode? Its hard to think of questions TBH.

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ehhh...its kind of gimmicky

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • not at all. stop it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Another KTF? I thought this was a phase but I'm glad they are back!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Bring back Saucy Jack or I'm never listening again

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well...Its been a while and while we feel bad for the break, it was much needed. It is hard to do this every week but we felt it important to wrap up what will be known as B.M.K.X. (Before MKX) to offer some closure.

This is a little unorthodox as we do not follow the original "game" style format and we just shoot the shit and have some fun. Please listen in, have some fun with us, and as always, consider the following.

MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zhjcj0i775zolly/KTF_X.mp3

@coolwhip
@KingHippo
@HomeLee1121
@GGA Saucy Jack
@Pig Of The Hut
@GGA 16 Bit
@The PantyChrist
@HoneyBee
@Biohazard
@Pnut

promoted by Juggs*

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Man, you know who else was tight?

Koko B. Ware.
He was a cool gimmick, not as racist as Kamala so that's a plus. That's kinda what I miss about wrestling now, there aren't enough gimmicks. Finn Balor is a cool one though.

I just have to start watching Japanese wrestling if I want gimmicks again like the TimeSplitters

haketh

Noob
He was a cool gimmick, not as racist as Kamala so that's a plus. That's kinda what I miss about wrestling now, there aren't enough gimmicks. Finn Balor is a cool one though.

I just have to start watching Japanese wrestling if I want gimmicks again like the TimeSplitters
You also got Lucha Underground, Chikara, PWG, & soon Global Force Wrestling!