What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - EVO Special 2015

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Noo, not this guy... I have no idea how to express my feelings in text.
"Yeah, the game is just 4 months old, people can not jump to conclusions" - M2Dave. Really? After you're making a thread about Tremor being abysmal the first day he comes out?
This guy doesn't deserve to be on KTP. I'm pissed about it really bad.

Last edited:
"Yeah, the game is just 4 months old, people can not jump to conclusions" - M2Dave. Really? After you're making a thread about Tremor being abysmal the first day he comes out?
I guess it depends on how you look at it.

If you look at the addition of M2Dave as another person on KTP whose supposed to provide insightful commentary, then yeah, it was bad to add M2Dave.

But if you look at the addition as something to provide some extra fun to the show, and like laughing at M2Dave actually vocalizing his shitposts on a podcasts, it was a godlike idea.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Lol what you have to understand about Dave is that I'd say 95% of the time on TYM he's deliberately trying to stir shit up. It's like he's playing a "heel" character if you're familiar with wrestling. He's really a chill guy but he likes to fuck with people on TYM because...well...it's easy to do and half the time it's deserved lol.

I mean he has his opinions and his emo moments but it's mostly for entertainment. It works so well though because new users/casual users take it all 100% at face value so it's fucking hilarious.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
Glad to see KTP back up and running. M2dave is a great choice. Very entertaining, keep the cheesy jokes coming. Personally found it pretty hilarious.

Regarding the patches I agree with you the patches do more good then bad. Personally a way I think NRS can get around that whole concept of thinking is launch their games more towards the holidays where EVO season isn't really on the radar and the majors are not as frequent. This way people can still play the game and they can patch the game without having tons to risk for EVO. But NRS games are always known to launch during the April timeline.

Option selects personally I feel should be removed. I don't feel high execution justifies it being in the game. Might as well put infinites in the game "but they are hard to do". Like in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Several characters have infinites but people justify it because "its hard to do".

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I guess it depends on how you look at it.

If you look at the addition of M2Dave as another person on KTP whose supposed to provide insightful commentary, then yeah, it was bad to add M2Dave.

But if you look at the addition as something to provide some extra fun to the show, and like laughing at M2Dave actually vocalizing his shitposts on a podcasts, it was a godlike idea.
I can agree with you if he's only on one edition. But to see him a permanent member of the KTP is a bad idea. I think Slips and K7 should look for somebody from the new guys. But Dave is a bad choise for the long run. He also talks alot about himself and his unasked opinions. That's why his podcast died.
Lol what you have to understand about Dave is that I'd say 95% of the time on TYM he's deliberately trying to stir shit up. It's like he's playing a "heel" character if you're familiar with wrestling. He's really a chill guy but he likes to fuck with people on TYM because...well...it's easy to do and half the time it's deserved lol.

I mean he has his opinions and his emo moments but it's mostly for entertainment. It works so well though because new users/casual users take it all 100% at face value so it's fucking hilarious.
Again, for one edition of the cast, ok. But for the long run he's a bad addition.

I can agree with you if he's only on one edition. But to see him a permanent member of the KTP is a bad idea. I think Slips and K7 should look for somebody from the new guys. But Dave is a bad choise for the long run. He also talks alot about himself and his unasked opinions. That's why his podcast died.

Again, for one edition of the cast, ok. But for the long run he's a bad addition.
Can you predict the future? Who knows, maybe Dave will turn out to be a very valued member of KTP that we never even knew we wanted. I personally thought he was pretty entertaining on this episode, give him a chance.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Can you predict the future? Who knows, maybe Dave will turn out to be a very valued member of KTP that we never even knew we wanted. I personally thought he was pretty entertaining on this episode, give him a chance.
He's the same here as he was on his podcast a year ago, as he was from the beginning on the forums. He brings nothing to the KTP imo.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash

I know you've been around since the MK9 days, so why haven't you realized that Dave just likes to troll and keep people entertained?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I know you've been around since the MK9 days, so why haven't you realized that Dave just likes to troll and keep people entertained?
I don't mind him being where I don't care he is, like his stupid threads, but I can not accept him being on the KTP as a freaking regular.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Another pearl from m2bitch: "Did you not read the patchnotes? Everybody looking at them knew Shinnok was gonna be good." Really? So, you making a thread about Tremor solely based on the framedata presented in the game, your claims that you constatnly play top players and your that one time placement at evo in top 8, is ok? Pfff...gtfoh. I really don't want to have to listen to him alongside Slips and K7 for the long run. Those guys are awesome.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
M2Dave isn't always right, but his insight is undeniable.

I'll take dynamic insight over amicability.

...and just look at the following and the responses. This podcast was very strong.