What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - EVO Special 2015

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
After over a year since our last show, the original podcast of TYM returns! Only this time with a controversial new host. We talk about the return of Mortal Kombat to the tournament scene and give our opinions of the new game. In depth coverage of MKX's first EVO with some well deserved props going out to many players. A surprise guest segment with 9th place finisher Wound Cowboy. Callouts, blowups, awkwardness, and of course our trademark randomness on this special return edition of KTP. Enjoy and please leave a comment telling us what you think!

Mp3 Version: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/73hsy9b8b9te9ep/KTP - EVO Special 2015.mp3

1. Introduction to the podcast
2. Welcoming m2dave to the KTP
3. Osu 16 Bit appreciation moment
4. EVO discussion and lots of props to players
5. cR Wound Cowboy joins the call (and downplays!)
6. Favorite EVO moments
7. Opinions on Mortal Kombat X
8. Fool of the Week – D. R. and Tremor cultists
9. m2dave flips out about Tremor
10. K7 evaluates Mortal Kombat X’s online gameplay
11. m2dave’s five star Tremor joke
12. Slips’ sex life and injured girlfriend
13. Mainstreaming fighting games
14. Opinions on Predator (Slips orgasms!)
15. Hero of the Week (with slight blow up) – Kinetic Balding
16. Slips asks: Would you fuck Ellen Ripley or Sarah Connor?
17. Opinions on patches about fighting games (Slips Vs. Viscant)
18. Top 5 Mortal Kombat X characters
19. Opinions on option selects
20. Who will highlight the Salt Report?

Attachments

Matix218

Get over here!
I can't believe this :p

Thanks for doing this!

Please please bring this back as a regular thing, maybe just after big major tournaments at least??? Pleeease??

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Strong Reptile community hate, good thing I don't play him :joker:. Also thank god people other people realize that walkspeed is why Jacqui is good.

Boneshaper downplay is extreme, that character is stupid. Those risks are only there if you decide to use an other option besides your GODLIKE F4, and his footsies being bad between F4, Sparks MB, Fireball, D1 & D4, overhead, and the occasional F22? LMAO.

Making Block breaker 1 bar and 1 stamina would ruin characters like Johnny Cage and Liu Kang, I wouldn't do that. Other than that I think the balance in this game is nearly perfect. Also my online experience has been fine, I've been able to play with dingleberry Smarrgasm across the country with his barely 1 MB upload speed and it really wasn't bad. And Slips did the right thing with the girl, text first and then see if he should go.

Last edited:

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Check tym in the morning find this

I tried looking through my gif bookmarks but couldn't find any that show how happy I am.