What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 27 THE FAREWELL SHOW

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I'm going to miss this podcast so much. It's been one of the best things about the MK community.

With that said, it's true what 16 bit says about the MK community. I can't believe how lazy so many of our players are. I wish all I had to do to play MK competitively is pre-register and spend about $400 for a 2 hour plane ride. And we have the audacity to complain about stream time when we get more than we should? Step up your fucking game, folks.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Gonna miss the show guys. You guys gotta do one every once in awhile. The chemistry is just too strong. Kinda reminds of Sonny and Cher until the skiing accident happened.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Sad to see the KTP go. Hope to see you guys around the Steak and Shake dinner was fun. Hopefully I can make a better impression next tournament because it seems I left a negative impression after UFGT.
Osu 16 Bit Good luck with your new position as tester of whatever game at NRS. I'm sure you'll do great I can already imagine you going up to Hector and being like "Dude this shit is broken."

IKizzLE

BloodHound
So you don't think Sektor is top 10?
Nope, 12th.
Their are around 6-7 characters that are just better than him in the way that they have abusable tools and/or blow up a good portion of the cast.(Cage,Smoke,Kabal,etc...) Then 4-5 who are just better like reptile, skarlett, etc...

No order..
Reptile
Smoke
Skarlet
Kenshi
Freddy
Sonya
Jax
Cage
KL
Kabal
Raiden
12. Sektor

He could be one spot lower once Rain is fleshed out(not being used as a side character) cuz he is pretty dumb as well. (I use him)
But sektor is still a beast of a character. Just not cheap.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Grats to 16 Bit man, hope what your doing there makes our lives better as gamers man :) Very Happy for you. Don't go total fuckin hollywood though man, first thing you ever said to me was "Im just another guy man, playing a game"

Will miss this show dudes,

Your the best, gonna listen right now!!!!

Slips don't you dare drop scorpion, cause I peed a little watching you last tourny :)

K7, your the fuckin man :)

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lmao, Hollywood Bit on blast, 5 babys man??? damn, what the fuck man.

SLIPS @ 109 min, THANK YOU!!!! I've been saying this for 3 months, but if your not a frickin top player no one listens to you.

K7: She fuckin needs something, A wake up or Armor, Armored Kartwheel would be sweet. Sonya has it and really doesn't need it. But she has it. Sonya would still be fuckin awesome without that kartwheel

K how does Dizzy get on the show when it's the last show and suppose to be just the 3 of you's? it was awesome right up till then, no disrespect to dizzy at all, but Im going bed. I like that Bit hated the canada guys when we were on, that lets me know that we did a good a job :)

Either way, God fuckin like shit guys, absofucking loutly, no one will ever come close to your show, and every other podcast or show, should be thanking K7 for fuckin hanging his sak out and going for this back in OCT when we had nothing and really needed it :)

Lol last thing, lazy pricks couldn't make 30 episodes??? 27 is dumb, NRS woulda understood, specially because 30 woulda brought us right up to EVO, I mean, Fuck guys, lol do the math, Physics and shit lol

that was alot of Edits while listening to the show lol

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Nope, 12th.
Their are around 6-7 characters that are just better than him in the way that they have abusable tools and/or blow up a good portion of the cast.(Cage,Smoke,Kabal,etc...) Then 4-5 who are just better like reptile, skarlett, etc...

No order..
Reptile
Smoke
Skarlet
Kenshi
Freddy
Sonya
Jax
Cage
KL
Kabal
Raiden
12. Sektor

He could be one spot lower once Rain is fleshed out(not being used as a side character) cuz he is pretty dumb as well. (I use him)

I'll give you Rain XP at Evo :D

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Nope, 12th.

No order..
Reptile
Smoke
Skarlet
Kenshi
Freddy
Sonya
Jax
Cage
KL
Kabal
Raiden
12. Sektor

Hmmmmm interesting. Can't argue with that.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Great show as usual; many thanks for all the laughs. The fucking Slips rant about what different races look for in the opposite sex was fucking epic, and sums up why everyone is going to miss this show.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Man, I'm really bummed this show's done. Your guys' chemistry is so perfect. Would have never thought I'd find myself listening to 4 hour podcasts, but you guys did it. Thanks guys. Much <3 for all of you.

@16bit you know you're gonna get blown the hell up for every glitch, bug, imbalance, graphical flaw, technical inconsistancy, and failed concept design in Injustice. I can see it now, Injustice is up on the main stage at EVO 2013 for the Grandfinals. Everyone is hype as hell. Men are roaring and tearing at their flesh in excitement. Women are fainting from the sheer madness of it all. When out of no where... Meter drain glitch!
A hush falls over the crowd. Strangers look to each other for answers to make sense out of what they are seeing. And a chant begins to arise, accumulating into a thunderous declaration;
Call 16bit!
Call 16bit!
Call 16bit!