What's new

Kombat Pack 3 Discussion Thread

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Also, I would like MKX to at least last until 2017. Give us some skin packs in the meantime and then next February/March release KP3.

I wouldn't mind if they asked us to vote on certain characters again. Maybe a vote in like July leading up to a nice Fan Chosen Kombat Pack to end of the MKX era.

Havik is definitely my #1 choice.

KP3. I love how MKX feels. I know a lot of people don't like the hyper-aggressive rushdown play but for me it feels wonderful and has so much more character than the more generic Injustice. I'll probably love whatever NRS does next, but I think MKX still has a lot of life left in it.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I want there to be injustice 2 soon BUT I want them to keep releasing content for MKX for injustice and MK to be 2 different competitive entities, I think it is stupid that we abandon the previous game for the new one even though they are literally nothing alike.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I would like MKx to go for a while.. remember it hasn't even been out 1 year yet... it is still a "new" game. I really hope that ESL keeps running and DLC keeps getting added for a long time.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
yo peeps...

do you really want to deal with possible Summoners in a new game? you really wanna go through that crap again?

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
I want Kabal in MKX. Nightwolf would also be cool.

Beyond those 2, nobody I really care about particularly. Probably Sindel should be in it. Maybe the last slot to somebody like Nitara or someone we haven't seen in a long time. Kira would be cool too if she got her own unique moveset this time.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
No doubt they will focus on the new game now. KP2 was the last of the new characters. I wish they would stay on board with MKX for another two or three years, but it will not happen. I am glad we got this much. Movin on up.

RiverHB

Noob
I care leas about Injustice 2 really. The first game was cool, but MK is my love. I like to see MKX become a platform until the next one. As far as the next game, I like to see a new Adventure game in MK universe. I want the Developers of Arkham series in charge of making a proper Superman game to wash the taste of Superman 64 away. That game gave us nightmares as kids.
First of all, my condolences on having played Superman 64. Second, I agree on wanting Rocksteady to do a Superman game (or another superhero like the Flash). Another Shaolin Monks type game would be cool. Like you said, something in the MK universe.

The only reason I'd say no KP3 is for balancing reasons. All these characters with 3 variations..save them for the next game.

I think there are many things in this game that needs to be fixed and balanced, I would rather them do that before adding more characters etc.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Mkj_valentine is lol 100 all you get is an Edenia background for your card at the end and lol 90 or 95 is a dead woods background
Bummer. They really should've given a character that could only be unlocked at 100. It's really hard to get that far. I'm only at 72. Feels like I've been stuck there for awhile. :/

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I rather them doing a bit more of content for MKXL so they can focus on making IGAU 2 fundamentally not laughable, with less plus on block/safe 50/50's (no 50/50's preferably) and actual anti airs.

Kogia

Noob
I doubt there will be, but I want there to be more dlc.

I'll take just Sindel and Fujin, but Rain and another to make four would be perfect.

I don't understand people already talking about he next MK game, this is what we've got now and on this gen of consoles, I like my online games to be supported and expanded on for as long as I'm playing.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
i'm only supportive of a massive update with more new stages. etc. give us HD remix stages from mk9 if they have to or zoomed in angles of the stages in the game that clearly exist from story mode. but i'm not interested in dlc with characters like bo rai cho or novelty guest characters.

MK11 and no 50/50,run button,crappy new players(like all in mkx) and bullshit story.Also fuck injustice -the game was like hardline compare to bf4.