What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Konfirmed for March 1st; Preorder For PSN & XBL Now

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
What if. Just what if cyber sub zero is its own character with three stances?
It isn't, you could see in the brief gameplay that it says Tri-Borg. Also, seeing that each variation has it's own specials, it makes perfect sense that Cyber Sub is indeed variationless Tri-Borg, because variationless would otherwise just have a few universal strings and no specials at all.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i love that decision, because it´s fair for everyone :)
I agree, I think this is actually a good thing plus it guarantees less chance of everyone riding on Triborg's dick. There will be lots of undecided players like "hmm who do I play with first?!"

I think Leather Face and Bo will be the least used but that's just a guess of course.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I agree, I think this is actually a good thing plus it guarantees less chance of everyone riding on Triborg's dick. There will be lots of undecided players like "hmm who do I play with first?!"

I think Leather Face and Bo will be the least used but that's just a guess of course.
I´m going to test all of them first (all specials, all strings) - Afterwards i´ll choose the one i like most (probably alien :D)

Kokoko

Somehow
I'm really disappointed. In my store you don't get Scorpion theme with KP2! WTF?! Also, nothing about Cosplay Pack. Will I get it? Oh...

MKF30

I´m going to test all of them first (all specials, all strings) - Afterwards i´ll choose the one i like most (probably alien :D)
Nice. I'm curious about Alien myself, will probably play him hours after i play with borgy lol

ErMac333

Noob
Okay, what is it exactly about the medieval pack? KP2 should have it, after all the only thing new about it when it comes to skins is the Apocalypse Pack. I'm not buying anything until further clarification on this, can't understand how hard it is for them to just release the full information on the kontent.

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
Are you able to download the new Cassie and Jaqui costumes right after you preorder or you have to wait till March 1st?

MKF30

Are you able to download the new Cassie and Jaqui costumes right after you preorder or you have to wait till March 1st?
I think we have to wait to March 1st, for the people who already have MK X and don't want to buy MKXL with preordering it to get the cosplay costumes faster, they'll most likely be available shortly after March 1st my guess but I'm sure they'll be available for everyone.

Agilaz

It has begun
I'll never understand NRS' idea of pacing. Here's an announcement of KP2! Trailer follows 3 months later. Here's a kombat kast for Triborg! But now we'll just make you wait another month - through the release of SF5, lol - before you actually get to play him. They're good at creating hype but equally good - or better - at killing it.

The worst thing is that I've been looking forward to Triborg ever since he was announced (or more accurately, before the game was even out) so now I'm stuck playing characters I will never go back to after I get my hands on Triborg.