What's new

Kombat Kast Rekap 3.27.15 Erron Black, Liu Kang and Shinnok Breakdowns, Kast Guests and More!

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
So... Shinnok = Kirby? :DOGE

Seriously, I loved all three characters, but I prefered when they actually played in matches with intros, win poses and fatalities. I felt like the stream was a little less.... "Fun", even though the content was awesome.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I personally think that Erron was the star of the show. All of his dialogue, and all three variations look amazing. I really cant choose yet.
Shinnok was underwhelming, but Imposter is something I will use for fun. And who was the lother one they showed again?
Erron sounds like he's straight out of an old western movie. It's so hype. lol His whole design is great. Props to NRS, he's probably the best newcomer to the game.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Am I the only one who thought Shinnok was the best they showed in this stream?

I don't care for Erron or Louie Kangaroo at all.

Did you miss me YAAASSing over Ms Shinnok? Love that bitch right now. Erron is such a campy corny character that I kinda like him by default but I feel like I won't touch him again after a while. Shinnok, on the hand, has potential.

The Shaolin Turkey can fuck off though.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Sooooo:
Shinnok is quase spiritual successor of Shang Tsung (ground fire balls & stealing moves)- bye bye Shang..

Erron Black is quase spiritual successor of Baraka with sword variation (slice n dice, impale, DoT bleed)- bye bye Baraka..
Also.. @SaltShaker
Looks like I was pretty close to Mr. Black- minus his sword variation.. I think you found your zoner.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
uhhh Erron literally has pocket sand, thumb nails, and a coin to ricochet bullets....he also has Baraka's arm as a weapon......how is that not tight? lol

Anyway, for some reason I was more drawn to Shinnok. Some of his moves seemed slow, but the skeleton hands are badass lol.

I do feel like he is a lot better then what they showed ...it was like he wasn't someone they worked on or knew much about really I don't know how but the energy was not the same...
I think it was less hype because they were in/ showing off training mode while showcasing his move set. Made it look sloppy and underwhelming. I think he looks awesome though.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Sooooo:
Shinnok is quase spiritual successor of Shang Tsung (ground fire balls & stealing moves)- bye bye Shang..

Erron Black is quase spiritual successor of Baraka with sword variation (slice n dice, impale, DoT bleed)- bye bye Baraka..
Also.. @SaltShaker
Looks like I was pretty close to Mr. Black- minus his sword variation.. I think you found your zoner.
uhhh Black and Baraka have nothing in common except he is using Raka's arm as a weapon.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think it was less hype because they were in/ showing off training mode while showcasing his move set. Made it look sloppy and underwhelming. I think he looks awesome though.
The no xray or fatality didn't help either I think...it seemed rushed at that point...

Also hologram Blanche >>>>>hologram 2Pac...

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
Only Variation i liked out of everything shown was Shinnoks Bone Shaper
Erron reminded me a lot of Joker and a playstyle im not interested in.
Liu looked..aight..nothin that really stood out

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I do feel like he is a lot better then what they showed ...it was like he wasn't someone they worked on or knew much about really I don't know how but the energy was not the same...
I actually felt like all three reveals in the Kast were underhyped. Here's what everyone has been asking for: Erron Black... Here's Liu Kang*... Here's Shinnok. /end

*Though who is hype for Liu Kang?

Very good demonstration for all three characters. I wish they wouldn't have kept forgetting to show moves, though, as we didn't get to see one of Shinnok's specials.