What's new

Klassic Fatality Pack #2 Feat. Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana & Mileena Is Available Now For FREE!!

Skellington

Banned
I do like how they're keeping the nostalgia factor in MKX with klassic skins and fatalities. Now all we need is a klassic dlc stage. They can do that, right?

I do like how they're keeping the nostalgia factor in MKX with klassic skins and fatalities. Now all we need is a klassic dlc stage. They can do that, right?
Boon has said that they've discussed classic stages as DLC, but there's no word on whether or not they will actually come to fruition. They've also stated that they can basically add anything through DLC/patches this time around (I'm guessing this is the reason they're adding extra brutalities every patch) so stages are definitely not out of the question.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Im really hoping for classic stages and music. Ive resorted to downloading classic mk music and playing it from my flashdrive while I fight.

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
They are SLOWWWWW as hell when it comes to do something about online on MKX.

But when it comes to taking down vids on Youtube, they ARE quick.

They are SLOWWWWW as hell when it comes to do something about online on MKX.

But when it comes to taking down vids on Youtube, they ARE quick.
At this point, I don't expect much of anything more to be done with Mortal Kombat X's online. I could be wrong of course. My experience is it has been better than Mortal Kombat (2011) at least.

The only way to "kombat" that, in all honesty, would be to stop by WBIE products.

In terms of "they," they're different departments. The one's pulling down said videos are completely different than the ones working on the game's online.

lemmywinks

losing record
Kano gets left out of the Klassic goodness again. Hoping for his full-body laser explosion next round of releases. :(

Justice

Noob
Loving these but totally agree that Kitana needs Kiss of Death. All the ladies so far seem to have this kissing theme down but Kitana gets Decap?

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
You are aware WB =/= NRS, right?
You meant ≠ right ?

You are aware that "the creative team that brought the Mortal Kombat franchise to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment", right ?

Still, I'd love to have someone handling MK X problems as fast as the guy in WB that handles YouTube shit.

At least the second one gets the shit done.