What's new

Klassic Fatality Pack #2 Feat. Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana & Mileena Is Available Now For FREE!!

I can't complain because they are free, but these suck ass. They're definitely better than the first pack though, god those are awful imo
They actually don't, they're literally the Klassic Fatalities; this is what they were in 1992 and 1993.

Sub-Zero's Klassic Fatality, for example, it's part of the reason the ESRB we know today exists; this stuff was considered so horrible and graphic back then.

These Kassic Fatalities are all nostalgia, and as someone who's been playing the franchise since it hit arcades, that's great for me!

They actually don't, they're literally the Klassic Fatalities; this is what they were in 1992 and 1993.

Sub-Zero's Klassic Fatality, for example, it's part of the reason the ESRB we know today exists; this stuff was considered so horrible and graphic back then.

These Kassic Fatalities are all nostalgia, and as someone who's been playing the franchise since it hit arcades, that's great for me!
I get the nostalgia, and they're nice to see, but I just don't see the point really. Brutalities already embodied that classic feeling imo, quick and straight to the point deaths and without the cinematic camera angles. I consider these to be good fatalities in those games themselves, but I do not think they work well on this engine is what i'm trying to say I guess. They just look.. odd.

I also would have liked to see some other fatalities from games other than MK1/MK2, but that's just me. Where's Quan Chi's neck stretch? :DOGE

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm loving the Lao fatal. I just don't like the pose after. He should do his mk3 win pose or a shaolin pose. Then it would be perfect

cashthesehands

monster masher
They should have brought back Kitana's Kiss of Death. They could have done some awesome shit with that. Like, show the opponent's skin tearing apart as they expand. We have enough decapitation fatalities as it is. -.-
really disappointed by that too. I wanna see a bloated bitch blow up!

Only cool thing about Mileena is this game is this fatality
What about her pussy smash brutality? that's cool.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
Am I the only one that prefers the classic fatalities to new ones in this game? Don't get me wrong as I do have my favorites((Cassie's Selfie, Ermac's Inner-Workingsetc)), however appreciate how much more direct the classics are. Also, I am very surprised but happy that the devs went with Mileena's second fatality.

P.S. Would REALLY love to see Sub-Zero's Deep Freeze, Ice Grenade, or Ice Breath appear if at all possible.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
So my main gets her embarrassing klassic fatality back but Kiki doesn't get to make people fat and explode with her kiss?

I'm sorry but the decision just doesn't make sense.

On second thought: is it because of Sonya? They end differently so who cares!

E

Eldriken

@Youphemism So...where's her Kiss of Death fatality at? You said it's part of the pack and when I asked you about it, you just disappeared. -_-

I'm not talking about Sonya's Kiss of Death, either. Kitana's is completely different.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Am I the only one that prefers the classic fatalities to new ones in this game? Don't get me wrong as I do have my favorites((Cassie's Selfie, Ermac's Inner-Workingsetc)), however appreciate how much more direct the classics are. Also, I am very surprised but happy that the devs went with Mileena's second fatality.

P.S. Would REALLY love to see Sub-Zero's Deep Freeze, Ice Grenade, or Ice Breath appear if at all possible.
Well, Sub-Zero already has the deep freeze uppercut as a Brutality...

I think I'm one of the only ones that was never into Kitana's Kiss of Death Fatality. Personally, I quite prefer the Decapitation instead.