What's new

Tech - Mournful Kitana's insane blockstring in Mournful (up to 31% chip) BIG CHARACTERS ONLY!!

Viable?

• Total voters

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Smh.. So there are now two powerful type of characters in mkx. Those that can 50/50 you to death and those who can frame trap you to death with mb like kitana Lao
Sorcerer Quan has had insane chip frame traps since day 1 but they get severely overshadowed by summoner. I think the 50/50 is still king for the time being.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Might have to try some mournful variant. Played once or twice but main royal storm. occasionally play assassin.

What type of damage can you get mid screed with mournful no meter?
30 ish.

But trust me, you will always have meter due to glaives, shadow kicks, now the newly improved air glaives, and the now newly improved chip pressure.

Mournful has always been very solid and is now certified her best variant. ;)

Can we call Kitana in Mournful 'Jadana'?I've said before, the beest variation. Screw fans.

This is very useful. I used f112 ex glaive in corner for the same damage but some characters can ex or jump out of it.

With the last hit of 212 pushing them back on block, you can get more mixups too:
-run throw
-run b3
-run 212 again

NeoRussell

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Kitana's lookin so sick right now! Well deserved buffs, she's waited long enough. Can't wait to finally see her place in tournaments.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
[QUOTE="dribirut, post: 1786207, member: 3180"those who can frame trap you to death with mb like kitana Lao.[/QUOTE]

So like MK9

Although they where not true frame traps but due to MK9 having no invincible back dashes and armour being a rare thing it may as well being

Weird quote fail

armani

Noob
Man we deserve it lol. We stuck around for this long and went thru HELL. We got shat on by the community and we got shat on by characters.

Now we get buffs I think it was well deserved. This next part is not directed to you, but whoever complains about how "dumb" or "op" Kitana is can seriously fuck off
I think it's fitting to change your Up-player Turned Downplayer name to something else bro lol

Bryck Walle

Counting the Days for the JCVD Johnny Costume!
nah man that jailed for sure I gotta look into how much chip lao got

EDIT: can't find it in the forums anywhere but it was like 25 hits or something like that on block with 3 bars I'll check next time I hope on MK.
Doesn't jail. You can armor before the 4 and before the hat.