What's new

Kitana vs Wakeup

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?9452-Wake-up-attacks&highlight=wake-up

Incredible timing will hit a wake up before it becomes invincible, if anyone can consistently do this though, i would quite like to see it
If an attack is not one that can be done as a true Wakeup Attack and even have invincibility, it can be hit at any point. If the Wakeup Attack does have invincibility but the attack hits after the invincibility wears off, you can hit them after the attack and before the attack becomes active. If the Wakeup Attack becomes active before the invincibility wears off, then you cannot physically hit them out of the attack. This is true for something like Kung Lao's spin and Reptile's dash.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Okay then, what i took from that thread is that there is 3 frames on wake-ups BEFORE they actually become invincible, so if you can poke them out of it, you have 3 jedi frames to do so, then its invincible, But yes it may already be active at this point, making that a problem for some moves that you cant be hit out of easily.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Based on Tom Brady's explanation on the wake-up system wouldn't these only work if they roll into wake-up?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Due to me not having the time nor means to record or work on this anymore (also thanks to the patch, wakeup has changed). This project is done.