What's new

Question - Kitana Kitana after the Patch

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I was riding with you guys to begin with, but if you ain't happy just to sit and chill for a minute with everything you just got, then I'd seriously start to suspect some of you won't be happy until you have Sonya's mix ups, Quan Chi's vortex, Kenshi's zoning under Kitana's skin. The buffs look very good so far. Maybe they won't be enough, time will tell. As of now, the patch has only been out a couple of hours and hasn't even made it to all the consoles yet. Let it breathe guys

I was riding with you guys to begin with, but if you ain't happy just to sit and chill for a minute with everything you just got, then I'd seriously start to suspect some of you won't be happy until you have Sonya's mix ups, Quan Chi's vortex, Kenshi's zoning under Kitana's skin. The buffs look very good so far. Maybe they won't be enough, time will tell. As of now, the patch has only been out a couple of hours and hasn't even made it to all the consoles yet. Let it breathe guys

who isnt happy? i think every kitana main is over the moon right now!

Lol at f1 being -34 at some point.

Seriously tho.... This d1 is insane and the armored launcher has won me a lot of matches already

My combo is super simple from it

Ex db2 > f4 fan > f4 lift >f33 TS an easy 31% till I come up with something better

This patch has really opened up a lot of new doors. Her footsie game is back and the improved parry makes her more viable in a game full of 50/50. I'm glad they didn't give her a crazy overhead starter.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
99% of the posts here are overwhelmingly positive. Go do something else with your hands, because no one knows what the fuck you are typing about.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Lol at f1 being -34 at some point.

Seriously tho.... This d1 is insane and the armored launcher has won me a lot of matches already

My combo is super simple from it

Ex db2 > f4 fan > f4 lift >f33 TS an easy 31% till I come up with something better
Great start, gonna be in the lab this afternoon. An armored DP that can be combo'd into makes this Christmas... no one was even asking for that and we got it lol

What do you guys think about the assassin variation now?
tbh probably still her weakest variation IMO, but it is better now with the faster start up of her parry.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
Just thought I'd ask, is there a trick to getting the fan to connect after a EX DB2? I can usually combo it just fine in training against a dummy but against a person the fan seems to whiff a lot. lol

Great start, gonna be in the lab this afternoon. An armored DP that can be combo'd into makes this Christmas... no one was even asking for that and we got it lol

tbh probably still her weakest variation IMO, but it is better now with the faster start up of her parry.

in the kitana message thread i actually said being able to cancel DP into air fan would be awesome and it would give us an armoured launcher, i think a few people mentioned it but didnt really expect it to happen.

im perfectly fine with kitana not having a 50/50 now, i dont think she needs it after these changes.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
in the kitana message thread i actually said being able to cancel DP into air fan would be awesome and it would give us an armoured launcher, i think a few people mentioned it but didnt really expect it to happen.

im perfectly fine with kitana not having a 50/50 now, i dont think she needs it after these changes.
Well good then the Kitana community got heard after all!

I don't think she does either. If someone still is asking for 50/50 then you just want a brain dead character and don't want to work.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Just thought I'd ask, is there a trick to getting the fan to connect after a EX DB2? I can usually combo it just fine in training against a dummy but against a person the fan seems to whiff a lot. lol
I had some issues with it coming out too fast to hit my opponent, but I've since been adding a float before the fan toss, (EXDB2~DB2~DF1) and the timing works out much better, as well as gaining that tiny extra meter for doing that extra special.

If your problem is the fan going under the opponent, I would recommend doing a float instead, and then the air fan. Or you could simply delay the fan.

If your issue is the fan not coming out at all, I noticed you cant really be mashing fan toss after the rising blades. You have to wait for the 2nd hit to connect before canceling.

Good Luck!