What's new

KH Scar Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Texas Showdown 2013

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today was finals day for Texas Showdoown 2013 with many great fighting games on display, including Mortal Kombat 9. Once again, players traveled from all over to compete for that 1st place spot... but there can only be one. Featuring some of the most devastating talent around, this road was not an easy one to endure. With the faces of Kombat Houston, GamerBlake90, NY's Chris G, Showtime, Scar and many others, skills were put to the test and any rust rattled.

So now, we'd like to congratulate, KH Scar for taking Mortal Kombat 9 at Texas Showdown 2013!

tx1.jpg

Grand Finals results (our apologies for the lack of results!)

• KH Scar (Skarlet) vs KH Showtime (Sonya) 3-2

Attachments

zaf

professor
Congrats FCP/EMP SCAR, great Skarlet game play. You didn't go kabal this time and won! Good shit!!!! Just stick with your skarlet man, dont lose hope when you are down!

Congrats Showtime, great showing with sonya and great job not giving up in grand finals.

Two great players, was a great grand finals.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
FCP/EMP SCAR, a well deserved win Bro , you're definitely the Man, and the U.S Skarlet representative indeed, major props from another Skarlet consistent Champion ^^

Shootouts to GamerBlake90 Showtime and the all Kombat Huston team, my favorites and one of the most dangerous teams U.S has on the MK Scene there

Chris G the real winner here.
lol it pains this man to say anything good about the blood queen, no really tho nice showing by chris g, he definately brought some hype to the stream with his play today, and thanks everyone who supported me going into this tournament, this was actually the first tournament i completely stuck to my guns win or lose and i must say it feels damn good to take it using nothing but my original char.