What's new

KH Scar Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Texas Showdown 2013

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Good stuff to everyone that showed up this weekend, KH with the 1,2 finish and scars skarlet os to godlike. Happy I didn't get 3-0d lol

Those almost comebacks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Good stuff to everyone that showed up this weekend, KH with the 1,2 finish and scars skarlet os to godlike. Happy I didn't get 3-0d lol

Those almost comebacks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yo, Chris G represented at this tournament -- what was that about Reptile not being viable? :p
In all seriousness though, he was looking great.

Also the match between scar and showtime was really superb.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Shot outs to Chris g for blowing me up. He's a really solid player. And glad he still plays the game. He said he really enjoyed playing Mk9 today. So that's good to hear. After the tourney he talks about injustice on stream for a long while. Check out the archive. Lots of good info

ongrats scar!

Its a shame to see a lack of MK on here nowadays when the game is stil relevant. What a shame.
i think ppl are just rdy for new things to explore, we have pretty much milked this game dry, time 4 us to break down something new for the 2013, but mk will never truely die.

I watched it live and in person and it was a great show. They are still passionate about this game. I respect that. Good job gentlemen. Guys, watch the archives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366021054.620966.jpg
Its not an mlg or evo trophy but its pretty damn much better then what i or any of the top 3 got for grinding it out at final round, besides the free trip to VxG, just saying plus that 200 dollar pot bonus not to shabby. :p And im gonna put that fight stick to use believe it!