What's new

Match-up Discussion Kenshi Matchup Discussion Thread

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Anyone have tips on the Cage MU? I want to body Dizzy with my new main.
D1 shoulder to get out of pressure, and the only way he can avoid ex shoulder is if he is at more than plus 4, so nothing except exforceball. Fwd 33b3 does give enough space to jump over it, and he can ex nut punch too but besides that he is fucked. Otherwise kenshi can just play his patient game, cage can't do anything to stop it except random shadow kick lol

4x4lo8o

Noob
I think it's 6-4 in Kenshi's favor. Teleport can get Raiden in, but it's punishable. Once he's in it's hard for him to play footsies. Most of his game revolves around spacing and the range of b3, but Kenshi shits all over that. If Kenshi isn't throwing out a bunch of random shit for Raiden to teleport and punish then it's hard for Raiden to do much.

Raiden's biggest strength in this match up is probably his corner game and how easily he gets out when Kenshi puts him in the corner.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Agreed, i would go with 6-4 or even 7-3 for Kenshi. Raiden can do shit if he wants to maintain distance. One saving grace is corner, where Raiden do serious damage and on the other hand can easily escape one but patience Kenshi will just wait for that teleport to come and punish it.