What's new

General/Other - Kano KANO IS LIKE, BOTTOM ZERO GUYS

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
So it finally happened. The majority thinks Kano is doodoo. It's time to start a crusade against you guys, I guess.

B1 was 0 on block, now it's -2 but this number isn't accurate, because it depends on the distance of the attack, so it varies from -2 upclose to +1 on max range.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Oh yeah, I almost forgot @SaltShaker You still gotta give me those deets on what you think Kano needs now, since you said it's a lot more than the thread you made.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Oh yeah, I almost forgot @SaltShaker You still gotta give me those deets on what you think Kano needs now, since you said it's a lot more than the thread you made.
Very true! I'll try to update on Sunday. Well maybe not "a lot" more, but a few more than the humility that was the original OP.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
So it finally happened. The majority thinks Kano is doodoo. It's time to start a crusade against you guys, I guess.
That's still not the case.

You just browbeat everyone who disagreed into backing off.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
I'd be careful with Commando, 20% off any command grab and a counter all in addition to Kano's already solid moveset is something I find very scary. I'm surprised there aren't more players exploring Kano for this variation alone.
When I seen Kano's variation video before the game came out, I knew Commando was going to be my go to variation for him. Throwing knees to the opponents body is just so satisfying. First two were Outlaw Erron and Commando Kano.