What's new

Combo List - Jax Jax Combo Thread

Drecker

GET CITY.
How consistly are you hitting these combos thats the ? not can you do them 3 out 5 1 out 7 1 out 10 this is not mk9 its mkx but I could do mk9 combos and hit them 9 out 10 times combos are not anything unless you can consistly land them.Just a thought.No offense.
99% of the time. You need to optimize midscreen as much as possible not only for damage, but also for corner carry.

JSN

hey
omit the 11 in the optimized low combo and you only lose 1 damage and it is much easier for me anyway
Good call. I was having issues hitting my version consistently but omitting the 11 makes it easy.

Best I can do off overhead is 44% doing b2 overhead punch f21 11 11 124 gotcha.

Reactions: D4G
Ok been working on GP wall combos down down 3 back gp close then NJP going see what I can pull of in lab alot player hate jax pressure they will block on wall,and also GP midscreen combos as well.Easy one so far down down 3 F2 F2 11 gotcha works easy bet you can link a F2 F2 EX overhead run cancel as well.Going be in lab seeing what I can come up with for GP starters.Thanks for info TYM:):)

Ok easy 22 percent GP NJP jump punch backbreaker GP f2f2 command grab have not tried muti slam yet see it works

Last edited:

SixShooter

Is my favourite a Kameo?
I was messing around with corner combos starting from a NJP. Found these sexy two: NJP, 4xxdb2, 11,11,11,124xxdb1=38% (pumped up) and NJP, fully charged b2, f21,11,11,124xxdb1=36% (pumped up)

Lol easy 4 hit 28 percent double upper cut off wall you may able link after you knock them off the wall behind you GP or overhead pop NJP down 2 down 2.I pretty sure link combo after they come fling over your head it does take them out of the corner.Still testing stuff in lab

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!

Here is a short list of Bnb's in Wrestler Variation I do for a bar. In order of replays is:
1. F21 followup into 1 bar midscreen combo for wrestler. F21 is good because of the hitconfirm window and the range on it.

2. 5 frame punish with 12 into 1 bar conversion. My go-to punish for a bar if they try to sneak negative stuff through you. Very consistent to do and pretty easy when you get the timing on the run cancel down.

3. 10 frame meterless punish off of 3b1. Don't really do this alot since people don't really do THAT unsafe stuff in my face but a good option if you are looking for something meterless midscreen.

4. Corner combo off a 50/50 in the corner. Meterless and does ALOT of damage for free. Ending the combo in 124 seems to be the highest damage in my testing. Could be wrong.

5. Overhead options in the 50/50. Same thing except you get 1 more rep of 11 since you hit them less. Once again meterless damage and also is an OS since the BF2 doesn't come out if they block.

Here is a short list of Bnb's in Wrestler Variation I do for a bar. In order of replays is:
1. F21 followup into 1 bar midscreen combo for wrestler. F21 is good because of the hitconfirm window and the range on it.

2. 5 frame punish with 12 into 1 bar conversion. My go-to punish for a bar if they try to sneak negative stuff through you. Very consistent to do and pretty easy when you get the timing on the run cancel down.

3. 10 frame meterless punish off of 3b1. Don't really do this alot since people don't really do THAT unsafe stuff in my face but a good option if you are looking for something meterless midscreen.

4. Corner combo off a 50/50 in the corner. Meterless and does ALOT of damage for free. Ending the combo in 124 seems to be the highest damage in my testing. Could be wrong.

5. Overhead options in the 50/50. Same thing except you get 1 more rep of 11 since you hit them less. Once again meterless damage and also is an OS since the BF2 doesn't come out if they block.
Wow! Thanks for posting this.
I've been only playing the Pumped Up variation but earlier today I've really started liking the Wrestler variation. I like the ability to cancel to a Gotcha and still have advantage. I've also been loving in the corner a just fake the jump attack to bait and just block, then get a free throw.

Shake

Noob
Im practicing:

Overhead starter
B2 xx Ex Overhead Dash Punch, run F21, 11, F21 xx Gotcha

and having trouble landing the 11 after the F21, if you spam it after the f21 will it not land? Because thats what I've been doing? do you just have to time it and hit the inputs once?

I have a hard time connecting the run F21 after the ex overhead dash punch. Is it just a strict timing or am I missing something?

Shake

Noob
I have a hard time connecting the run F21 after the ex overhead dash punch. Is it just a strict timing or am I missing something?
It's a pretty tight timing. I'm getting it about 50% of the time now after like 3 hours in training over the past couple days but I suck at inputs in general so I'm sure for some people its not that hard.

Blkmjk

Noob
The method that works for me is this: During the ex overhead animation, you want to buffer the input for the run. If you're getting the run as soon as the ex animation is done, you're on the right track. You don't want to cancel instantly into f21. You want the run to come out for just a couple frames because this is what you need to carry him foward for the f21 to connect. This way works for me about 99% of the time. Even with the weird female hitboxes

Shake

Noob
Are you guys having more success spamming or trying to time the 11 after f21 in your overhead dash combos?

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Are you guys having more success spamming or trying to time the 11 after f21 in your overhead dash combos?
Its just timing. You do it ALOT later than you think. Also 90% certain its inconsistent on Cassie because she has a smaller hitbox than most so its probably just better to just end in f3 xxx bf3 on her.

Also what is everyone's corner combo right now? Highest I get meterless is 43% but its kinda hard so i do the easier one for 40%. Trying to find the most optimized damage right now.

Shake

Noob
Its just timing. You do it ALOT later than you think. Also 90% certain its inconsistent on Cassie because she has a smaller hitbox than most so its probably just better to just end in f3 xxx bf3 on her.

Also what is everyone's corner combo right now? Highest I get meterless is 43% but its kinda hard so i do the easier one for 40%. Trying to find the most optimized damage right now.
Whats your 40% one?

anyone have any suggestions for online play?

all these run cancels and it seems almost single digit frame inputs are fun and all, but seem INCREDIBLY likely to fail in the face of lag.

edit: also, i see a ton of abuse on EX overhead

all well and good, but thats not really practical to constantly burn meter, id rather see some more meterless midscreen and corner combos. as im more likely to use my metere for combo breaks or wakeups.